Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you guys tell me if I have any right to be mad about this -

My wife and a friend went to the dispensary together. Its about a 200 mile drive each way.

Wife's friend makes and sells pot brownies to friends and family for pocket money, which is why she wanted to go again so soon, we just went up a month ago. I said whatever, I don't care if you guys take my car, have a fun day.

I do not care what she does with what she buys, as long as once it gets to their house, I don't know anything about it. Plausible deniability.

Now, my wife texts me on their way back, the friend has declared they are stopping at someone's house that they bought an ounce for, on the way back. My wife doesn't know this person.

I said the hell you are. You are just pulling up to some rando's house, while you have several ounces of weed in the trunk? Fuck no.
Wife put her foot down, and they aren't stopping.

It just pisses me off, they didn't say anything until they were on the way back, like they just thought my wife would be cool going along with a federally fucked drug deal.

All it takes is not stopping all the way for a stop sign, or blowing a yellow light, and you're fucked. Stay on the highway. Only break one law at a time. What the hell is wrong with people?
Yup don’t break the law when your breaking the law :toke:

Reversed Blue Microverse F5 is steadily progressing.. Multiple Pollen sacks appear to be on the verge of opening. She'll likely lose a few lower branches for collection and storage in short order..
Screenshot_20230330-142024~2.png

:smokeout:

My wife and a friend went to the dispensary together. Its about a 200 mile drive each way.

Wife's friend makes and sells pot brownies to friends and family for pocket money, which is why she wanted to go again so soon, we just went up a month ago. I said whatever, I don't care if you guys take my car, have a fun day.

I do not care what she does with what she buys, as long as once it gets to their house, I don't know anything about it. Plausible deniability.

Now, my wife texts me on their way back, the friend has declared they are stopping at someone's house that they bought an ounce for, on the way back. My wife doesn't know this person.

I said the hell you are. You are just pulling up to some rando's house, while you have several ounces of weed in the trunk? Fuck no.

It just pisses me off, they didn't say anything until they were on the way back, like they just thought my wife would be cool going along with a federally fucked drug deal.

All it takes is not stopping all the way for a stop sign, or blowing a yellow light, and you're fucked. Stay on the highway. Only break one law at a time. What the hell is wrong with people?
I'm with you on this! It's doing dumb shit that gets people busted.

A LONG time ago, I loaned my car to a "friend" of a friend. 2 hours laterI get a call that he got busted... for driving without a license. He probably got pulled over because my car was uncommon and stood out, a 1957 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery ( A two door station wagon with side windows only in the two doors ) I go pick up my car that's in the police parking lot. I get home and notice a gorcery bag in the back. Well....... guess what it is full of..... WEED! This is in NY in 1971, Rockafeller drug laws still in effect! Just being in my car was enough to send me to proson for a long time!
And the numbnuts has the balls to come ask me for his weed. I said the cops must be smoking it......

Last edited:
Yup don’t break the law when your breaking the law :toke:

Thats what I say.

My dad will drive around with a one hitter in his cup holder and a bag of weed in his pocket. I'm like...dude. You don't have a medical card, and even if you did, its illegal to smoke it in Ohio even with a med card. At least put that shit out of sight. Like you think cops aren't looking in peoples cars in parking lots and stuff? Or if you got pulled over because you're blind as shit and blow a stop sign?

If I transport anything, it goes in the back, inside of a non descript bag, inside of the locked trunk space in the back of my SUV. At least make them work for it.

Thats what I say.

My dad will drive around with a one hitter in his cup holder and a bag of weed in his pocket. I'm like...dude. You don't have a medical card, and even if you did, its illegal to smoke it in Ohio even with a med card. At least put that shit out of sight. Like you think cops aren't looking in peoples cars in parking lots and stuff? Or if you got pulled over because you're blind as shit and blow a stop sign?

If I transport anything, it goes in the back, inside of a non descript bag, inside of the locked trunk space in the back of my SUV. At least make them work for it.
Best thing about legalization here is now we're totally allowed to drive with a ton of weed. Can't smoke it in the car, but can travel with up to 6oz in the front seat. Makes driving sooooo much less stressful

If I understand, and IANAL, the trip across state lines for the weed is a federal crime. The trip ends when you get home. After that, it's a state/local affair. I also agree with the risk mitigation of getting home and reducing what you are carrying to below felony levels if that's possible. A prosecutor might have discretion for small amounts if you get caught.

WTF is your wife doing with my stupid ass ex-daughter-in-law? Tell her to kick that crazy bitch aside! :face: Good way to get it upgraded to distribution!

edit.............The above is truthful sarcasm!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back