Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks: @Lil Dab :d5:

I’m hungry now too but told my mom i would drive to Dallas to pick up her cucumbers! She has a local place thats been buying her quarts of pickles to go on the burgers at their restaurant and been ordering them 12 at a time but doing fried pickles next week and ordered 24 jars! Supposed to rain so told moms i would road trip for her! I am going prepared tho….
LIKE ALWAYS!!!! ;) :eyebrows::smokeit:
image.jpg

you are most definately on the right track. Cannabinoid levels are not consistent from bud to bud, never mind, plant to plant. Making oils/concentrates levels that out. I've been doing exactly this for a few years now. Makes it easier to get the right blend and consistent results. A test kit for your oils would be helpful also
Yeah, I do like my MCT oils. They are quite useful. Again, I'm high from finishing last night's canna coffee, first thing this morning. First steps this morning were pure hell with all the kinds of pain hitting me. I should have dosed last night with a cookie with oil. I came back and hit that EvolvePlus vape you recommended with a pinch of temple ball.Love that vape! Helped the 'not give a F' until the coffee kicked in. I'm gpnna have infused bannana nut cake as dessert for lunch.

Ok, you guys tell me if I have any right to be mad about this -

My wife and a friend went to the dispensary together. Its about a 200 mile drive each way.

Wife's friend makes and sells pot brownies to friends and family for pocket money, which is why she wanted to go again so soon, we just went up a month ago. I said whatever, I don't care if you guys take my car, have a fun day.

I do not care what she does with what she buys, as long as once it gets to their house, I don't know anything about it. Plausible deniability.

Now, my wife texts me on their way back, the friend has declared they are stopping at someone's house that they bought an ounce for, on the way back. My wife doesn't know this person.

I said the hell you are. You are just pulling up to some rando's house, while you have several ounces of weed in the trunk? Fuck no.
Wife put her foot down, and they aren't stopping.

It just pisses me off, they didn't say anything until they were on the way back, like they just thought my wife would be cool going along with a federally fucked drug deal.

All it takes is not stopping all the way for a stop sign, or blowing a yellow light, and you're fucked. Stay on the highway. Only break one law at a time. What the hell is wrong with people?

Ok, you guys tell me if I have any right to be mad about this -

My wife and a friend went to the dispensary together. Its about a 200 mile drive each way.

Wife's friend makes and sells pot brownies to friends and family for pocket money, which is why she wanted to go again so soon, we just went up a month ago. I said whatever, I don't care if you guys take my car, have a fun day.

I do not care what she does with what she buys, as long as once it gets to their house, I don't know anything about it. Plausible deniability.

Now, my wife texts me on their way back, the friend has declared they are stopping at someone's house that they bought an ounce for, on the way back. My wife doesn't know this person.

I said the hell you are. You are just pulling up to some rando's house, while you have several ounces of weed in the trunk? Fuck no.
Wife put her foot down, and they aren't stopping.

It just pisses me off, they didn't say anything until they were on the way back, like they just thought my wife would be cool going along with a federally fucked drug deal.

All it takes is not stopping all the way for a stop sign, or blowing a yellow light, and you're fucked. Stay on the highway. Only break one law at a time. What the hell is wrong with people?
Lay down that long dick of the law pal, good shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back