Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home u know what that means???

lolol-archer.gif

:baby:half nakey dance break!!!

You sound like an aspiring compounding pharmacist making your own prescriptions and all.
Yeah, I'm gonna get pretty serious in this, but I'll have to have exact documentation.........as exact as docs can be with the reporting being a stoner and the wanna-be compounding pharmacist documenting the results.
Gonna have to get some colored stickers for my rosin pots or eyedropper bottles.
I guess when it gets to that point, I'll need to start a thread with my results. I can document and share at the same time. I could document it with other software, but it's been a loooooooooong time since I've done that.
It will be here! It will be hopefully available for those in the future, when I'm dead and long gone.

Sure would be hell of a lot easier if this was f*cking LEGAL to grow your own god-damn MEDICATION! The PLANT that has been in our early evolution, hence the cannabinoid receptors.........DUH!

So simple..............ya'd think 'Stupid' would get it. The depth of stupidity is HIGHLY underestimated!:face::wall: :holymoly:
:what?::nonono:

That's why I'm doing a 'med run' this time.
I don't have any other organ complications.......currently. I had to go back to a minimum dosage of Celebrex and Gabapentin.
From an ongoing convo: Does this seem to be a logical thought process?

I'm kinda thinking of finding a consistent solely CBD girl and just mix the rosin from a THC girl. This way I can find the best mix for different people and their different ailments.
The mixed THC/CBD strains would have to be well worked for consistent percentages with very limited different phenos. Some guys are not tolerant of sativas and some need it. Again, there's where just growing a mainly CBD, CBG and THC girls will give me the best options for a particular individual's needs. This keeps me from needing to grow a bunch of different combo strains for different people. I can nail the combo for that person faaaaar quicker than growing different strains and see if that one works for them.
you are most definately on the right track. Cannabinoid levels are not consistent from bud to bud, never mind, plant to plant. Making oils/concentrates levels that out. I've been doing exactly this for a few years now. Makes it easier to get the right blend and consistent results. A test kit for your oils would be helpful also

My 420 celebration will occur early! The Planet of the Vapes sale started Monday. The things I ordered already arrived! I'm trying the Xmax V3 Pro based on @N/A-Greengo's review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back