Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking Cannabis is not Addictive..................... :pass: ................Breeding it IS..........................every Seed holds a Dream...........:wizzy:
I hear you. I already have a hole in my heart where my plant was. Don't get me wrong, I have trim jail to look forward to. I just wish I could pop another bean or 3, but I'll have to wait until Summer when we get back from vacation.

That's why I'm doing a 'med run' this time.
I don't have any other organ complications.......currently. I had to go back to a minimum dosage of Celebrex and Gabapentin.
From an ongoing convo: Does this seem to be a logical thought process?

I'm kinda thinking of finding a consistent solely CBD girl and just mix the rosin from a THC girl. This way I can find the best mix for different people and their different ailments.
The mixed THC/CBD strains would have to be well worked for consistent percentages with very limited different phenos. Some guys are not tolerant of sativas and some need it. Again, there's where just growing a mainly CBD, CBG and THC girls will give me the best options for a particular individual's needs. This keeps me from needing to grow a bunch of different combo strains for different people. I can nail the combo for that person faaaaar quicker than growing different strains and see if that one works for them.

You sound like an aspiring compounding pharmacist making your own prescriptions and all.

I hear you. I already have a hole in my heart where my plant was. Don't get me wrong, I have trim jail to look forward to. I just wish I could pop another bean or 3, but I'll have to wait until Summer when we get back from vacation.

I Alwys have a Favourite when I grow....and I Always Miss it when I take it down....... :biggrin: .....until I find the Next one.........

And.................Simple...........if someone Shows you........:shrug:....rather than having to get a Degree in Botany..........:watering:....
ed-hyena.gif

Yes, it's knowledge but seems like idk gut maybe is the word, so when someone shows and explains it's a much different experience. Which I really hope is the case cuz I pretty much do what my gut tells me, take the leap, adjust to the situation not your plan. Gardener , not an architect
IMG_20230330_101905402.jpg
IMG_20230330_101751852_HDR.jpg

Only keep a favorite or 3. The little vial is..... Chocolate! True triple chocolate

Speaking of, how bout a break? Splitseys? :d5:
IMG_20230330_102743916_HDR.jpg

i "see" you sprung for the good seats! "See" what I did there?:crying:

Back in the day, we used to be able to get Giants tickets in the outfield for $6 and be able to bring in your own cooler. Mid to late 90's at Candlestick. Of course you'e have to bring a parka as well.

Unless you're trying to get home run balls, cheap seats are the way to go for less attended and just move to empty seats in a much better location!
Lmao we did those cuz they were all you can eat seats! $34 with tax! Cost more to park in the actual globe life field parking lot since it was $35 + tax! We parked couple blocks up for $20 flat fee! Then paid $4 tip to get a shuttle ride back to car after game cuz it was kinda raining! Was supposed to be for handicapped peeps and told guy i have handicap tags on car (they are on my moms car) and he said “good enough for me!” If it was an actual regular season game we prob woulda sprung for better seats but it was my 1st time there so we figured we would be doing some wandering! Plus less populated seats so it was easier to sneak off and go hit the live resin vape cart in the bathroom! :eyebrows: :crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back