Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a meme I made many years ....pics of AR15, TEC-9, AK-47 and a baseball bat with the caption "Which One Is The Assault Weapon?"......baseball bat was one I used on an intruder in my house so the only actual assault weapon was the bat.

When I had a mosin nagant M44, I always secretly hoped someone would break in so I could use the crazy long bayonet.

FIX BAYONETS!!!!

CHARGE!!!!

Smoking Cannabis is not Addictive..................... :pass: ................Breeding it IS..........................every Seed holds a Dream...........:wizzy:

I am super addicted to growing now. Its a challenge. Its relaxing. I can spend 10 minutes a day feeding and taking care of something that I get to watch grow from seed to adult in 3 months.

Happy Opening Day everybody! One of my favorite days of the year. No work for me today and my eye is feeling pretty good after an extra long night of sleep :cooldance:

Happy Opening Day JP1

Lets bring on the "cheer" :D

houston-astros-shooting-stars-del_160709_as_vs_astros_004jpg.jpg

If it wasn't for canna, I'd be screwed, I can't take pretty much anything over the counter because of my kidneys. no aspirin, ibuprofen, tylenol, no decongestants. Thankfully our "weed" is so useful for so many things! I still have a script for Tramadol. I take 2-3 a month, only when I have a particularly bad day.
That's why I'm doing a 'med run' this time.
I don't have any other organ complications.......currently. I had to go back to a minimum dosage of Celebrex and Gabapentin.
From an ongoing convo: Does this seem to be a logical thought process?

I'm kinda thinking of finding a consistent solely CBD girl and just mix the rosin from a THC girl. This way I can find the best mix for different people and their different ailments.
The mixed THC/CBD strains would have to be well worked for consistent percentages with very limited different phenos. Some guys are not tolerant of sativas and some need it. Again, there's where just growing a mainly CBD, CBG and THC girls will give me the best options for a particular individual's needs. This keeps me from needing to grow a bunch of different combo strains for different people. I can nail the combo for that person faaaaar quicker than growing different strains and see if that one works for them.

That's why I'm doing a 'med run' this time.
I don't have any other organ complications.......currently. I had to go back to a minimum dosage of Celebrex and Gabapentin.
From an ongoing convo: Does this seem to be a logical thought process?

I'm kinda thinking of finding a consistent solely CBD girl and just mix the rosin from a THC girl. This way I can find the best mix for different people and their different ailments.
The mixed THC/CBD strains would have to be well worked for consistent percentages with very limited different phenos. Some guys are not tolerant of sativas and some need it. Again, there's where just growing a mainly CBD, CBG and THC girls will give me the best options for a particular individual's needs. This keeps me from needing to grow a bunch of different combo strains for different people. I can nail the combo for that person faaaaar quicker than growing different strains and see if that one works for them.

I was watching a video the other day about people that make canna concentrate for kids. They use ethanol extraction with everclear, and then evaporate the everclear off. They'd get a few grams per a quart mason jar of bud.

Thinking about running one of the big bud or XXL strains that don't have particularly great smoking characteristics, to make a bunch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back