Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a fan of pants either. :d5: I don't even have to be drunk. The second i walk in my crib its boxers and a dago . And If no one's home u better believe i walk out the shower and walk around butt naked blinds wide open , if they don't wanna see they shouldn't be lookin.:baby:
1680181813782.gif

Morning kittens.....had a full nights sleep which is really nice for a change. Sipping the first cup waiting on the aspirin to kick in. Damn hip really getting a grind on this morning so might be a slow day.
Yeah, with how I have to walk most times now, my hip joints have been flaring up a fair bit.
A Slick Willie qote covers it..............not the "I did not have sex" thing!
"I feel yor pain!"

@PinkyNotTheBrain ....Now.........What is the Special in that Pot........?.........I'll give you a Clue..........she's right in the middle........:eyebrows:.......

View attachment 1578656

View attachment 1578657

She's my Only Pinky.....:pighug:.... #PinkyPot ..

The Only Pink Pistilled cross that has been Added into the Line is............Northern Lights........so.....reasonably Easy to say NL dominant....If that was what I was Looking for......:biggrin:..or Exclude it....coz I'm Not.....
I'm jealous! Only thing in my growroom right now is a dead Blueberry.......... and a cherry tomato plant.

Well, I shook the F outta the 4 replacement seeds in rolled up sandpaper before I dropped them in water.
No damn idea why I had failures. I had 1 failure in 14 on the last run. The only thing I can come up with is that I didn't slightly firm up the planting area enough and when I re-wetted the area, it moved the seed deeper. Elephant came up, but the seed didn't crack open and it came up with a helmethead from hell. All it did was shoot out a tap root and pop the surface.

Hey hey hey! Good morning or the equivalent of wherever you are!

Since Ive been on "holiday" for the last month, waaayyyyy too many hangovers! We met a british and Brazilian couple while having drinks last Thursday night in Mexico. Wife bowed out early as she knew what was going to happen. 6:30 am and I'm getting dumped out of an Uber....at least I didn't come to in a park! One of those" i'll never drink tequila (mezcal) again!!!"

So what's the rational thing to do after that? Greasy tacos and more mezcal of course!

Yeah, with how I have to walk most times now, my hip joints have been flaring up a fair bit.
A Slick Willie qote covers it..............not the "I did not have sex" thing!
"I feel yor pain!"
If it wasn't for canna, I'd be screwed, I can't take pretty much anything over the counter because of my kidneys. no aspirin, ibuprofen, tylenol, no decongestants. Thankfully our "weed" is so useful for so many things! I still have a script for Tramadol. I take 2-3 a month, only when I have a particularly bad day.

Thanks for the taco reps @Mañ'O'Green!

The pics were from two different places. The one with the menu specialized in Pastor and Saudero which is part of a brisket. Those were friggin amazing!!! I avoided most of "parts" tacos this trip as most aren't that good in my opinion and have already had them for the weird/gross factor. Tripe though is a personal favorite if done right. Los Gueros there is known for them and the bomb when done extra crispy!!! Simmer in lard, chop to little bits, and thrown on the plancha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back