Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife is making a dispensary run today. Offered my dad an ounce if he wanted to pay, she'd pick it up for him. $65 an ounce.

Nope. He's convinced that dispensary weed is garbage compared to the shit he buys from a dealer at $200 an ounce. The stuff he buys is all PGR crap rock hard moon rocks shit with barely any smell.

Then last week him and his neighbor went in halfsies on this pre-ground stuff, he said it was $60 for a half ounce of it. Who knows what that shit was. They said it was supposed to be like 35% THC. I warned them that it sounded like it might be that spice shit or had been tampered with. Why was it pre-ground? That makes no sense to me. It smelled like hay. I wouldn't touch it, they offered me a hit. I said fuck no, I have no clue whats in that crap.

To LS: Sorry! It's a little too difficult sometimes to not SLIGHTLY comment on something ya took an OATH, several times, to defend, protect and put your ass on the line and die for if needed! And still feel the pain from doing so!
Please excuse my folly!

I warned them that it sounded like it might be that spice shit or had been tampered with. Why was it pre-ground? That makes no sense to me. It smelled like hay. I wouldn't touch it, they offered me a hit. I said fuck no, I have no clue whats in that crap.
Sounds very sensible!! There's zero reason to grind up the weed unless you've got something to hide! :thumbsup:

To LS: Sorry! It's a little too difficult sometimes to not SLIGHTLY comment on something ya took an OATH, several times, to defend, protect and put your ass on the line and die for if needed! And still feel the pain from doing so!
Please excuse my folly!
I get it Bill :pighug:

The rules are there to keep us all happy and safe! (well .... mostly)

I was watching a video the other day about people that make canna concentrate for kids. They use ethanol extraction with everclear, and then evaporate the everclear off. They'd get a few grams per a quart mason jar of bud.

Thinking about running one of the big bud or XXL strains that don't have particularly great smoking characteristics, to make a bunch up.
I may also try that method also at a later date. That could be like what I'm doing now. Edibles are the base dose and vaping the rosin is used to fine tune that particular day's needs. With live rosin, you get the plant with what the plant made at the time of harvest. With the ethanol extraction, you get what the plant has after cure with different terps maturing.

Guess I can make a tincture from decarbed rosin also.

my wife is making a dispensary run today. Offered my dad an ounce if he wanted to pay, she'd pick it up for him. $65 an ounce.

Nope. He's convinced that dispensary weed is garbage compared to the shit he buys from a dealer at $200 an ounce. The stuff he buys is all PGR crap rock hard moon rocks shit with barely any smell.

Then last week him and his neighbor went in halfsies on this pre-ground stuff, he said it was $60 for a half ounce of it. Who knows what that shit was. They said it was supposed to be like 35% THC. I warned them that it sounded like it might be that spice shit or had been tampered with. Why was it pre-ground? That makes no sense to me. It smelled like hay. I wouldn't touch it, they offered me a hit. I said fuck no, I have no clue whats in that crap.
All why I GROW!

And.................Simple...........if someone Shows you........:shrug:....rather than having to get a Degree in Botany..........:watering:....
Although, I would absolutely LOVE going back to college and get a degree in Botany.
It would have to be at Old Miss too! :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back