Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @PinkyNotTheBrain That SkywalkerxNL5 sale is back on until Saturday night
Screenshot_20230323-170549.png

Holey crap! Super strict then… public ? Private or parochial/ Christian? Not prying and you don’t have to answer. More of a shock to me. Oh, maybe region… Tennessee schools are pretty harsh.

Public school. Just strict. No other dress code stuff. But if you'll remember back in the late 90s, early 2000s all the schools in the midwest freaked out about gangs and made a ton of rules around it. You know, because all the bloods and the crips trying to take over rural corn belt schools.

I would take them out. I would cut back on water just a bit. The DE is really clumped together, it needs to dry and be broken up to work on gnats, if that was the intent.
I'm going to let pots dry up some...spread it out better.then water from bottom....these gnats are eating my plants up...

I'm going to let pots dry up some...spread it out better.then water from bottom....these gnats are eating my plants up...
On second thought I would try and remove as much of the wet DE as possible, it holds a lot of water. Get a cheap flour sifter at dollar general and apply the new DE when the surface is dry.

If you need to apply any further bTi and or nematodes I found a meat injector works fairly well poked thru the side of the bag, keeps the surface dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back