Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone keep or pull these? Growing in my pot.
20230322_220124.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

I had to postbone my trip into April, you remeber the broken ribs? How you doing?
Broken ribs...... Ouch, I missed that or was too stoned to register. Jeez I hope you are getting better. I had broken ribs from a car wreck that were a better weather forecaster than the news guy. They ached whenever the barometer dropped for many years.

LOL,,, your hubby would simply love one of our pig roasts!!!

It starts with a huge bon fire and ends 24 hours later with an all you can eat pork fest!
I roasted a whole 140# pig once for a Hawaii theme party. It took so long to cook that I got drunk and passed out just before it was done. When I woke up the next day there was not even an oink left, I was told it was amazing.

I order it from amazon, biologic scan mask
Amazon product

PS: it is shipped in a insulated package with coldpacks, on Monday's and Tuesdays to ensure delivery during the week and they don't sit around over the weekend and warm up.

Isn't Natures Good Guys a better buy?

Ty I appreciate it ..now i know...I'll cut it back.....

That's not what i said i pulled them up/ got rid of them and started watering less.. Plus my canopy was really thick so not much light was getting below.. I was later in flower too
I would take them out. I would cut back on water just a bit. The DE is really clumped together, it needs to dry and be broken up to work on gnats, if that was the intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back