Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
36x36x72
I have a trellis but not sure if I should top and use that or just tie down. I have had success topping and not topping but everything outgrows this ts1000 width wise. So I'm open to suggestions/experimenting that's why I didn't throw 4 in here again haha :joy:
Short to medium plant with few phenos being taller.. lanky structure but big producer. This is from their site.

Short to medium plant with few phenos being taller.. lanky structure but big producer. This is from their site.
I'll dab to that!
:cheers:
20230323_113555.jpg

You know @Talonxracer ...we have 4 BBQ's here.... :pass: ...but my husbands unreliability...accient proneness...and belief he is the god of Fire when he is pissed just stops me....

If I see a stainless steel plancha come up at the local auctions though....I Might be tempted...:chef:...there are bound to be some bar and cafe clearance auctions going on soon....
Are you sure we're not married to the same guy? 🤣🤣

Idk what to do, I think I'm going to leave em alone mostly & just feed em

336654919_1170469753630292_3639734923951772912_n.jpg
336870321_739623007802147_3538349898280861306_n.jpg
I want the lower nodes to develop but I don't want to trim ya know. All energy seems to be going to the mainstem laterals & tops which is nice for leaf bulk but again not much seems to be going to the lateral steam past fans & apical tops

High!! :toke:
Day 7.
How does sour stomper usually grow?
what training methods should I use?

View attachment 1576644
That’s about where mine was at 7 days: 2nd set coming in. Your stem is a little taller than on mine, but then again, I don’t measure DLI. I just look at it ask myself if it looks like it’s stretching for the sun or looking for protection. Mine was so short, I was kinda worried about it, but the stretch in veg removed all doubt.

I never know if the height of the first node is any indication of future development any more than birthweight indicates height or weight of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back