Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I haven't had anything get this lanky this early before and I'm not doing anything different with the light either i usually have it at 30-40% then crank it up from there. You think she needs more light or should i just leave that alone for now? And bending this early is OK? I'm still new excuse the ignorance.
If this is the tallest you’ve grown at this stage with all other factors the same, she could explode. What’s your headroom like? How tall can you go?

Is this okay? The vpd chart is a bit confusing
Screenshot_20230323_111606_AC Infinity.png

Is this okay? The vpd chart is a bit confusing
View attachment 1576653
Was always told 75-80 for temps and hum looks good. Checked Mephisto site, sour stomper stated to be lean and tall. Starts short and could potentially quadruple in height. I think you’re good for now at this stage as most energy is directed towards roots. Be prepared to take action if she explodes with growth, you may have to supercrop to keep canopy level-ish.

If this is the tallest you’ve grown at this stage with all other factors the same, she could explode. What’s your headroom like? How tall can you go?
36x36x72
I have a trellis but not sure if I should top and use that or just tie down. I have had success topping and not topping but everything outgrows this ts1000 width wise. So I'm open to suggestions/experimenting that's why I didn't throw 4 in here again haha :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back