Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheaper for sure those are what I was thinking about getting for the earthboxes until talon had me second guessing my self... I use natures good guys lady bugs with good luck
I have never tried natures good guys, in fact I am just now checking out their site!

Nice! It’s great to get permission for something ya prob already do… lol
:crying: :crying: :crying:
When they be like sir u cant smoke that here

200w (11).gif

Currently dying #3s ends purple. They have their recital at the end of the year but it's pretty relaxed. I didn't bleach it first or anything since she's already blonde so I figure between fading and haircuts between now and December it should be back to normal before nutcracker lol

Currently dying #3s ends purple. They have their recital at the end of the year but it's pretty relaxed. I didn't bleach it first or anything since she's already blonde so I figure between fading and haircuts between now and December it should be back to normal before nutcracker lol

My kids school has a strict natural hair color only rule. But first day of summer my wife usually dyes their tips and then trims them off at the end of summer. One girl likes pink and the other purple.

I have never tried natures good guys, in fact I am just now checking out their site!
Guess I should paid closer attention not much cheaper for 5 million but it is triple blend… 35.50$ plus same shipping for 50 million triple blend
23CC5ED5-A55C-4C4F-872B-5C256EE38CA2.jpeg

My kids school has a strict natural hair color only rule. But first day of summer my wife usually dyes their tips and then trims them off at the end of summer. One girl likes pink and the other purple.
Holey crap! Super strict then… public ? Private or parochial/ Christian? Not prying and you don’t have to answer. More of a shock to me. Oh, maybe region… Tennessee schools are pretty harsh.

My high school was like that, middle and elementary we couldn't even have highlights lol. Thankfully their school only cares that the kids are learning so they don't really care what they wear or what their hair looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back