Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out in the garage, smokin dope and cleaning up some container plants. :thumbsup:
This cactus hasn't had a drink in 5 1/2 months. She'll plump up some out on the patio,
here in a couple weeks. Been in this terracotta low bowl for well over 20 years.

AOErghW.jpg

vtwkzIv.jpg

We've been legal rec here for 14 months and one of the biggest growers in the state is already closing down operations. And that's with prices over $600/oz that they sell in their own store. Supposed to be some of the worst weed in the state though

We've been legal rec here for 14 months and one of the biggest growers in the state is already closing down operations. And that's with prices over $600/oz that they sell in their own store. Supposed to be some of the worst weed in the state though

My friends sis and brother in law got their grow lic and invested in a nice grow room and lighting.
they got 15 ozs from 50 plants first harvest. :biggrin:
More money than sense.

I've been out in the garage, smokin dope and cleaning up some container plants. :thumbsup:
This cactus hasn't had a drink in 5 1/2 months. She'll plump up some out on the patio,
here in a couple weeks. Been in this terracotta low bowl for well over 20 years.

AOErghW.jpg

vtwkzIv.jpg

remindz me of a palm i have that'z been in the same 1.5 gal pot, in the same dirt, for about 22 yrz now :rofl: as a palm, it is a very sloooow grower, but nevertheless, it duz jus keep....on....growing :doh: :joy: ppp

This new job loves the 9/80 thing and they love to have early morning meetings, so I get to knock off for the weekend a little early! I came outside and was greeted by this giant iris:
GiantIris.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back