Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unreal. Whatcha gonna charge them for consultant work?:pass:

Seriously my buddy asked if I would be interested in talking with them but I declined.
2 1/2 hour round trip, screw that. They won't listen to my crazy organic shit anyways.
The only way I know how to grow. All the stuff I do with my soil and this grow style is
a little crazy but it works.

I've been out in the garage, smokin dope and cleaning up some container plants. :thumbsup:
This cactus hasn't had a drink in 5 1/2 months. She'll plump up some out on the patio,
here in a couple weeks. Been in this terracotta low bowl for well over 20 years.

AOErghW.jpg

vtwkzIv.jpg
That plant could easily inspire the latest "Alien Evildoer" character

Seriously my buddy asked if I would be interested in talking with them but I declined.
2 1/2 hour round trip, screw that. They won't listen to my crazy organic shit anyways.
The only way I know how to grow. All the stuff I do with my soil and this grow style is
a little crazy but it works.
Have em sign up for an account here. There's always some help around. 15oz is a tragedy :yoinks:

Public school. Just strict. No other dress code stuff. But if you'll remember back in the late 90s, early 2000s all the schools in the midwest freaked out about gangs and made a ton of rules around it. You know, because all the bloods and the crips trying to take over rural corn belt schools.
I do remember that. Understandable in that case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back