Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I didn't have a big gnat problem this grow, I used soil from the previous grow that had nematodes and bTi already along with some more compost and earthworm castings plus a heavy watering with mosquito bits. I had about a dozen gnats in total on the yellow stickies by the second week, but nothing since that time!
Ya this soil was clear when i took pots outside amd after amending soil and putting back in pots i did in layers both for having nutes on bottom but also so i could slowly water to make sure them blumat drippers didn’t leave hydrophobic pockets in soil! Think some fungus gnats found their way to pots while still outside so i put stickies out and watered with mosquito bits plus had some mixed into both layers in pot! Only found like 4 adults across 3 cards and haven’t noticed larvae in soil so hopefully i knocked em out!

Hey @DCLXVI is that gnatrol stuff totally soluble where i can put it into my reservoir to constantly keep gnats from building up?

Think I got nematodes or something alive in the drainage trays there’s a spot to check EC/ph… I’ve only been using pot poppers thought they were smaller so maybe there something else they do move :yoinks::doh:

View attachment 1576714
View attachment 1576719
That looks like a lot of organic material in that tray. There's a water line in there and they're swimming? Can you pull the trays out to clean and dry?

What were you eating did I spoil you dinner?:chef::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Definitely not having spaghetti tonight. I wasnt eating tho. Just the way they move looks like something seen in cat shit before when they had worms. like they should be living inside the body of an animal. Id burn the things before they find you well your sleeping crawl up your nose Or worse.

I order it from amazon, biologic scan mask
Amazon product

PS: it is shipped in a insulated package with coldpacks, on Monday's and Tuesdays to ensure delivery during the week and they don't sit around over the weekend and warm up.

Im sure u have seen me rant but if u got an active bug problem and don’t order refrigerated nematodes u are wasting time AND MONEY cuz shelf stable at the very least means they are dormant and need time and energy to come back to life where they are working and eating!

How much will that one package treat?
I know this will have been answered but i use 10mill on my 4 10gal if active infestation but i waaaay overdo it! I could treat them, my 2x4, and my outdoor veggies all heavily if i chose!

My best guess would be eight 3 gal pots with 3doses
What are the directions with those? The arbico ones i use they come refrigerated and they say if unopened they only last 2 weeks in the fridge!

That looks like a lot of organic material in that tray. There's a water line in there and they're swimming? Can you pull the trays out to clean and dry?
I could but it would be a lot of work when this grow is about done only a few weeks left.. They were cleaned and sanitized and the beginning of the grow this is the 3x3 that pic is double bubble blueberry trouble tray

Day 74
1E3452AE-2F95-4ED3-8C41-2AFBDF252AC7.jpeg
A813BBEF-EAC8-41C7-AC0B-D5EEF9A9076C.jpeg
6E4EA758-837C-47B4-913A-09058FE96DF8.jpeg
23529BBA-6525-475E-8F7C-36C6FCD254AE.jpeg
7D092704-8246-4683-88D6-7EA574526136.jpeg

Im sure u have seen me rant but if u got an active bug problem and don’t order refrigerated nematodes u are wasting time AND MONEY cuz shelf stable at the very least means they are dormant and need time and energy to come back to life where they are working and eating!
That is why I use the biologic brand, it comes in a insulated box with a cold pack, on time everytime. Yes a bit pricey, but it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back