Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
could but it would be alot of work when this grow is about done only a few weeks left
I don't know what they are, but they definitely give me a vibe of something that you've spotted early. Looks like you could shimmy the plants around and scrub trays with a bendy brush and peroxide and just run water through to clean them out mostly? Generally if it's critters that live in water, a couple days of bone dry will kill whatever off on it's own...

What are the directions with those? The arbico ones i use they come refrigerated and they say if unopened they only last 2 weeks in the fridge!
If I remember correctly the BioLogic lasts a month in the fridge. After opening I put the small bag they come in into a zip lock bag and then into a ball jar and they last for the 4 week 4 dose schedule to ensure the very last egg has hatched and that last larvae is killed by the nematodes.

Made up a NLS flower power concentrate and bs molasses tea and gave the Kush Kush a half gallon, the Rucu Cucu a quart and the DCM a quart(RC and DCM also got a quart of water), the Skywalker only got water. That should bring them all to the finish line in style :cheers:

I don't know what they are, but they definitely give me a vibe of something that you've spotted early. Looks like you could shimmy the plants around and scrub trays with a bendy brush and peroxide and just run water through to clean them out mostly? Generally if it's critters that live in water, a couple days of bone dry will kill whatever off on it's own...
Yeah i am going to do that now I got a open tray so just going to do musical trays do one at a time

Yeah i am going to do that now I got a open tray so just going to do musical trays do one at a time
Pressure washer should clean them off in a jiffy. Good dry and you should be good to go. Just wouldn't want whatever they are to turn into something that's a pain in the ass. Maybe run something through the drain tube too

....and shit a lot :doh: jus sayin....:coffee: ppp
Constantly !!!
IMG_20230323_194218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back