Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mosquito Bit Quick Kill, and Nematode combo seems to do the trick for me. Works nearly every time. The only real struggle is keeping the Environmental Factor Nematode pouches saturated for a few days.. Germ and sprout is really the ideal time to get them established as they can reproduce, and one treatment can last the whole grow cycle. :thumbsup:
Usually does for me to but this goddamn miracle grow soil is cursed! :yoinks::crying:

Def gonna reuse it tho once i get the bugs gone cuz them mites will keep them gone as long as i keep the soil in use!

I grew a little in Oregon but had issues with a helper.
I'm back in Texas, close to family, and have done one grow in a closet.
Only three plants but not a bad harvest.
Northern Lights and GlueBerry did really well, a blue cheese gave up maybe half an ounce but looked like a midget leper the whole time.
I'm redoing the closet now, it's all the space I need... Texas law is a little bit different than Oregon. :pighug:

Mosquito dunks in the water for sure, and diatomaceous earth if you grow in soil. Sprinkle it all over the top layer and gently rub it in. My hubby used to love it when the gnats came. He'd dress like Rambo (well, not always) and murder them by the thousands. :shooty:
The mosquito dunk turned to sludge inside my reservoir! After 2 weeks it literally looked like an old bowl of shredded wheat cereal! Had to scrub it yesterday cuz it was starting to plug shit up! And i use blumats so DE isn’t an option as soil isn’t dry enough! Dont have trays big enough to bottom water 10gal pots!

I grew a little in Oregon but had issues with a helper.
I'm back in Texas, close to family, and have done one grow in a closet.
Only three plants but not a bad harvest.
Northern Lights and GlueBerry did really well, a blue cheese gave up maybe half an ounce but looked like a midget leper the whole time.
I'm redoing the closet now, it's all the space I need... Texas law is a little bit different than Oregon. :pighug:
U can say that again! ;)

Usually does for me to but this goddamn miracle grow soil is cursed! :yoinks::crying:

Def gonna reuse it tho once i get the bugs gone cuz them mites will keep them gone as long as i keep the soil in use!
Not to belabor the point, but DE can be blended into any soil mix pre-planting.
Might kill your mites though... I'm not sure.

this goddamn miracle grow soil is cursed!
:rofl:
I mean, y-e-a... h. I've used Miracle Grow potting soil and you'd think you were buying a bag of those flying devils direct from the flying devil farm. The only thing more fun than that soil are those compressed Coco bricks... I swear there's a flying circus in every one.

The mosquito dunk turned to sludge inside my reservoir! After 2 weeks it literally looked like an old bowl of shredded wheat cereal! Had to scrub it yesterday cuz it was starting to plug shit up! And i use blumats so DE isn’t an option as soil isn’t dry enough! Dont have trays big enough to bottom water 10gal pots!
We floated dunks in our tea jug, but put them in one of those mesh filters for paint sprayers. Yeah, they get nasty!

Check your local feed store, only use de approved for consumption. I think pool places sell it for filters, but it's not the same stuff and should never be used.
The feed store stuff is also good for cleaning out intestinal parasites in chickens and pets.:gassy:

firstly, i dunno who u used to be, cuz i wazn't around way back when, lol :rolleyes2:, but welcome back all the same :toke: secondly, and more to the point of this reply, both my dog & cat get de in their wet food every night :thumbsup: and well, to everybody else...ahem...yes, this pic is a repeat, but Rosa izn't familiar with Gracie yet, so i'm postin it to show to some degree how the de helpz Gracie keep her nice, shiny coat :cool1: ....but then again, sumthin tellz me u guyz never tire of seein silleedawg anyway, so....:rofl: :biggrin: ppp

20221124_112314.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back