Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little after work boomer to calm the nerves.
image.jpg

I have another in the soil, but not before I treated the pot with Mosquito Bits quick kill and Nematodes. :thumbsup:
My damn fungus gnats just wont die so had to order predator mites! Unfortunately its a 6 day processing time on them! :cuss:

So this other sour tangie X mimosa that was sharing the pot with the dude i dug up is a female but its been over 30 days and barely has the 1st pistols showing and thats it! :shrug:
C8511FD6-1010-434C-932F-4FC6449313B7.jpeg
7453315D-CB31-4299-81D0-C6E702E91E9D.jpeg

Wondering if its basically a waste or if i meed to drop to 11/13? It started life from day 3 on under 12/12 so not sure if light needs to be decreased to make it do its thing? Some input on this would be appreciated! :d5:

My damn fungus gnats just wont die so had to order predator mites! Unfortunately its a 6 day processing time on them! :cuss:
A Mosquito Bit Quick Kill, and Nematode combo seems to do the trick for me. Works nearly every time. The only real struggle is keeping the Environmental Factor Nematode pouches saturated for a few days.. Germ and sprout is really the ideal time to get them established as they can reproduce, and one treatment can last the whole grow cycle. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back