Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this other sour tangie X mimosa that was sharing the pot with the dude i dug up is a female but its been over 30 days and barely has the 1st pistols showing and thats it! :shrug:
View attachment 1554384View attachment 1554385
Wondering if its basically a waste or if i meed to drop to 11/13? It started life from day 3 on under 12/12 so not sure if light needs to be decreased to make it do its thing? Some input on this would be appreciated! :d5:
I would drop in to 11/13, wait 2 weeks and toss if that doesn’t get her moving

There's rumors about Minn and Pa this year legalizing recreational. It's my hope that has the number increases those states that about legalized states will reconsider.

Can't say I can figure the "live free or die state"??

View attachment 1554263
This isnt completely accurate, its not legal anywhere in Wi unless you are including hemp production. I wouldnt though most store bought cbd products in Wi seem like a scam. Especially the bud, it looks like brick weed at every store Ive been at.

My damn fungus gnats just wont die so had to order predator mites! Unfortunately its a 6 day processing time on them! :cuss:
Mosquito dunks in the water for sure, and diatomaceous earth if you grow in soil. Sprinkle it all over the top layer and gently rub it in. My hubby used to love it when the gnats came. He'd dress like Rambo (well, not always) and murder them by the thousands. :shooty:

Mosquito dunks in the water for sure, and diatomaceous earth if you grow in soil. Sprinkle it all over the top layer and gently rub it in. My hubby used to love it when the gnats came. He'd dress like Rambo (well, not always) and murder them by the thousands. :shooty:
This is the best thing Ive heard today

This isnt completely accurate, its not legal anywhere in Wi unless you are including hemp production. I wouldnt though most store bought cbd products in Wi seem like a scam. Especially the bud, it looks like brick weed at every store Ive been at.
My guess when they say mixed it depends on how they are defining mixed?
Honestly I would have thought mixed meant cannabis is legal to medical patients ...

Screenshot_20230109_193755_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening Rosa :pass: I’m happy to see you back around…..

This is the best thing Ive heard today
Check your local feed store, only use de approved for consumption. I think pool places sell it for filters, but it's not the same stuff and should never be used.
The feed store stuff is also good for cleaning out intestinal parasites in chickens and pets.:gassy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back