Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night my friends, and sorry if I was a little wordy tonight. It just feels so good to reconnect.
I would like to play a song for my beloved Roo before I go. I think of all he listened to this was his favorite.
Passing to you Michael :pass:

firstly, i dunno who u used to be, cuz i wazn't around way back when, lol :rolleyes2:, but welcome back all the same :toke: secondly, and more to the point of this reply, both my dog & cat get de in their wet food every night :thumbsup: and well, to everybody else...ahem...yes, this pic is a repeat, but Rosa izn't familiar with Gracie yet, so i'm postin it to show to some degree how the de helpz Gracie keep her nice, shiny coat :cool1: ....but then again, sumthin tellz me u guyz never tire of seein silleedawg anyway, so....:rofl: :biggrin: ppp

View attachment 1554397
Such a sweetheart

Screenshot_20230108_160110_Chrome.jpg

The mosquito dunk turned to sludge inside my reservoir! After 2 weeks it literally looked like an old bowl of shredded wheat cereal! Had to scrub it yesterday cuz it was starting to plug shit up! And i use blumats so DE isn’t an option as soil isn’t dry enough! Dont have trays big enough to bottom water 10gal pots!
I put the mosquito bits in my rez all the time with no issues. I usually just throw a handful in loose but you can tie them up in cheesecloth

My guess when they say mixed it depends on how they are defining mixed?
Honestly I would have thought mixed meant cannabis is legal to medical patients ...

View attachment 1554395
Nope. CBD 100% legal. Idk why this says oils only though. It really is a crock here though, $100-$300 for large vials of cbd tincs claiming high concentrationof cbd but I cant tell the difference between a $20 vial and a $200 vial other than size which isnt a big difference, 20-30 bucks for cbd infused lotions, and normal street pricing for cbd flower.....in wi its a cash grab scheme.

firstly, i dunno who u used to be, cuz i wazn't around way back when, lol :rolleyes2:, but welcome back all the same :toke: secondly, and more to the point of this reply, both my dog & cat get de in their wet food every night :thumbsup: and well, to everybody else...ahem...yes, this pic is a repeat, but Rosa izn't familiar with Gracie yet, so i'm postin it to show to some degree how the de helpz Gracie keep her nice, shiny coat :cool1: ....but then again, sumthin tellz me u guyz never tire of seein silleedawg anyway, so....:rofl: :biggrin: ppp

View attachment 1554397
I started adding DE to Duders nightly yogurt snack, after you talking about it :d5::pass:

Not to belabor the point, but DE can be blended into any soil mix pre-planting.
Might kill your mites though... I'm not sure.
I used DE/ spinosad/ and then 10mill nematodes before i planted in the soil this time and yet somehow these things have survived! I have top watered in the mosquito bit potion and captain jacks and they persist! Yet next tent over has a healthy population of mites and rarely see a gnat in there and def no larvae crawling around! I topdressed some bits few days back and another topwatering yesterday but got the mites to get it over with! Only $30 for 25,000 of them but also cost like $25 for overnight shipping!

We floated dunks in our tea jug, but put them in one of those mesh filters for paint sprayers. Yeah, they get nasty!
I meant to do that and didn’t have any and was out of cheesecloth so threw it in and then totally forgot it was still floating in there cuz top of reservoir is over my head so I can’t see down inside it! :doh::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back