Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. CBD 100% legal. Idk why this says oils only though. It really is a crock here though, $100-$300 for large vials of cbd tincs claiming high concentrationof cbd but I cant tell the difference between a $20 vial and a $200 vial other than size which isnt a big difference, 20-30 bucks for cbd infused lotions, and normal street pricing for cbd flower.....in wi its a cash grab scheme.
I thought possession was legal in Madison. And there's an Indian reservation in Wisconsin that it's legal. That might be why they classify it as mixed :shrug:

I thought possession was legal in Madison. And there's an Indian reservation in Wisconsin that it's legal. That might be why they classify it as mixed :shrug:
Possession is decriminalized in a few citys and counties. Mainly bordering legal states, and the only cities I am aware of is Milwaukee and Madison. But those are only local government ordinance. As a state its still Illegal.

Evening @Frank the Dank. How is the Cricket treating you?
:pass:
Evening my friend :pass: Loving that thing….took it hiking with me yesterday, for some cliff side dabs:headbang: I’ll be doing a review tomorrow….wanted to put her through her paces a bit first.

How’s it going?:d5:

Merle was one of my step dad's favorite artists this was one of his favorite pics.
No idea if this was Indian Ranch or if they played together that day or even if they were different acts on the same stage....
On the other hand Dick Curless was one of his good friends

20200112_124045.jpg
20200112_124104.jpg
20200112_124056.jpg
20200112_124048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back