Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm the same way lol I have a huge memory for lyrics which is fun cause my memory for everything else is basically nonexistent 🤣🤣

56a09efd5c28b596d6ca419efea8f6c9.gif

Wow, those last two pics look sativa structured!
1st one is a pure michigan and the 2nd is a zamaldelica so that's a sativa (night owl st expeditus). Zam was the best looking plant in the tent until I cut the leaves off :doh: And the Michigan has had been kinda bitchy since sprout

No grass here yet. Might see some after Thursday rain… still got a lot of ice to melt. Our cycle was snow, rain, freeze, rain/snow, freeze. Digging for setting corner pins today… northern Lewis county it was solid ice ground, mealy ice, snow, ice, mealy ice, snow. Like I was an archeologist.
Find any mammoth tusks? Or a sabre tooth tigers? :crying:

I used to go gold prospecting with a friend that was a foot taller than me and part gazelle. He would traverse the rocks in the stream and beat me to the best spots all of the time because he just hopped along the tops of rock I had to climb down and back up to go over, sometimes I could not even get to where he was going. I was a little bit luckier than him but neither of us found enough gold to buy lunch :drunks:We drank a lot of beer and it was grand to be out in the wild.
Lol! Sounds like a good time. Got a small, shallow river near me in northern NY that has pockets of black sand at every corner for miles. Fed from deep adirondacks. Pretty sure there’s gold in that river. Just need to get me a mini sluice and check it out… although gold mining is illegal in NYS I’m told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back