Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir. But I have found many a thing that is cool! Medicine bottle with half label (readable) from a local doc. Blue glass ink well from like 1910. Round bottom soda bottle (cork top) from early 20s, round bottom was to keep bottle on its side and to keep the cork wet. Various other things. Partner found a working hand crank fuel pump in the woods one job. Took it home
Thats sweet. Bet you go alot of places people havent been at for years with you job. Give you a chance find shit forsure. And old. And I also didnt know that about round bottom bottles. Tell you the truth didnt even know there was such a thing. Learning shit today. :headbang: :d5::pass:

Thats sweet. Bet you go alot of places people havent been at for years with you job. Give you a chance find shit forsure. And old. And I also didnt know that about round bottom bottles. Tell you the truth didnt even know there was such a thing. Learning shit today. :headbang: :d5::pass:
I’ll try to find a pic of some finds

Pretty sure all surveyors collect old glass :crying: I've worked with guys who could date old coke bottles by the seams and stuff. I've even seen deeds that call for buried whiskey bottles as property corners. That's some of the stuff I miss about that job

20230321_191414.jpg

I feel better now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back