Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild that they would have such a vast difference with the same container of feed!
Happens to me all the time with coco. Some plants just seem more particular. These are currently in my tent, same age, feed, light, everything. 2 of the 9 just don't agree with the rest of the crew and they've been problems since they started to flower but the other 7 just fine :shrug:
PXL_20230321_222935043.jpg
PXL_20230321_222941479.jpg
PXL_20230321_222944372.jpg

Good afternoon all, @Talonxracer , @Mossy, @Lil Dab , @Mañ'O'Green , @Shugrows , @Scumbag3488 , @blue , and everyone else I have missed. Work not bad, hard day up and down hills blazing and painting. Marking lines. A little slippery on the rock ledges… whoops! No major problems for this mountain goat! Back to the same area tomorrow to finish up then down to the river flats to check depth of snow. If it’s deep, not doing it (as per the boss) and going to the third job. Looking like Thursday off for rain day! About to smoke some blue dream a friend brought over yesterday… or sour diesel… undecided… time to plug the phone in to charge. I’m at 5% rt now. See y’all in about 45
Good afternoon buddy warming up here snow is slowly disappearing and starting to see some grass again.

God I hate the sun. Decided to ride along with hubby to take #3 to class and go to the hardware and grocery stores... sun setting through the trees strobe light bs is giving me a migraine, got super nauseous on the 3 minute drive from the hardware store to the grocery store.
Obviously the sun doesn't like you either. 😎
good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back