Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob can sing 98% of the words to ALL their songs. You ever hear Bradley nowell and friends? All acoustic recordings… the birth of sublime songs. You’ll love it!
And I'm the same way lol I have a huge memory for lyrics which is fun cause my memory for everything else is basically nonexistent 🤣🤣

Prob can sing 98% of the words to ALL their songs. You ever hear Bradley nowell and friends? All acoustic recordings… the birth of sublime songs. You’ll love it!
Saw red is so toned down, it’ll surprise you… and poolshark is the pinnacle of brads acoustic songwriting. My opinion…

Yep, I alternate 1 cup for one, 1 for the other. They each get half of my 1 gal jug, then start another as much as they need. Had issues straightened them out now this 1 is locked up. Not sure why.
Wild that they would have such a vast difference with the same container of feed!

I will lower it to the floor when I want to remove the plants, it uses one of those rope hangers that comes with most lights that is attached to the center bar of the main light. I just have to finish adding another pwr supply and set of drivers(I made drivers up last week)
So you gonna cut back on the light above? Do the bottoms of leaves absorb light? This is an interesting experiment:clapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back