Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate the sun. Decided to ride along with hubby to take #3 to class and go to the hardware and grocery stores... sun setting through the trees strobe light bs is giving me a migraine, got super nauseous on the 3 minute drive from the hardware store to the grocery store.

Oh geez, I'd be on my ass. I have a hard time on flat dry land :rofl:
Lol, I adopted a phrase from Bruce lee… be the water… fluidity on my feet is necessary! There is sooooo much dangerous stuff in the forest! And at this time, it’s mostly covered in snow!!! Pits, slippery rocks, barbed wire… and damn thorn trees that are so angry the thorns grow thorns. Still got a little friend in the back of my right hand from 4 yrs back. Thorn went thru glove into back of hand and broke off… he’s still with me! Lol
image.jpg

See the lump between the red hairs? That would be him. Never named him… pokie I think

My god suki! You are playing my songs! All sublime rocks… well some does. The rest are just all around feel good tunes. Wish brad was still here! And layne, and Shannon hoon all gone too soon to junk… so sad. But their music makes me HAPPY!!!

I have 2 Malawi, and 1 is looking bad like it was dying. Both got same everything so checked pH, and it was good. Waira told me to check soil runoff ppms, and they were double what the other 1 was at 2630.
Damn thats really strange, are you feeding them from the same solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back