Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so mostly peat. It is fairly safe to flush slowly up to 20% of the flush volume. If you have access to harbor freight A pump like this is quiet but you may need to rig a filter of some sort. It is also available on Amazon for more money.

View attachment 1576017
Yes, came across this, but out of stock at mine. Said it will be back soon, but I don't think I can wait. Thanks MOG.

My god suki! You are playing my songs! All sublime rocks… well some does. The rest are just all around feel good tunes. Wish brad was still here! And layne, and Shannon hoon all gone too soon to junk… so sad. But their music makes me HAPPY!!!
I have more of a mix usually cause I use pandora but in hubby's car we just use Spotify and always just sublime lol. Their baselines are my happy place

My god suki! You are playing my songs! All sublime rocks… well some does. The rest are just all around feel good tunes. Wish brad was still here! And layne, and Shannon hoon all gone too soon to junk… so sad. But their music makes me HAPPY!!!
Prob can sing 98% of the words to ALL their songs. You ever hear Bradley nowell and friends? All acoustic recordings… the birth of sublime songs. You’ll love it!

Noice!!! Just don't forget it's there.🐁
I will lower it to the floor when I want to remove the plants, it uses one of those rope hangers that comes with most lights that is attached to the center bar of the main light. I just have to finish adding another pwr supply and set of drivers(I made drivers up last week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back