Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you gonna cut back on the light above? Do the bottoms of leaves absorb light? This is an interesting experiment:clapper:
I will cut down the overhead a bit. I plan on running the new lights with a 700ma driver instead of my usual 1000ma driver(which is half of max rating of 2000ma) I think max output of these new lights will only be about 26-27 watts total. It is also adjustable for height, and as tall as these girls are there is a lot of room to drop the light :rofl:

I will try that tonight, now that they grew threw net difficult to move without moving everything lol. I just hope it isn't to late, she looked real bad this morning.
Get us some pictures when you can, please.

Just seems strange that the runoff would be double on one plant over the other
I think it's that the 1 plant didn't like the concentration of something, but with hydro you're giving it anyway all the time. So if it doesn't want as much N or Ca or whatever, it just won't take it and since you're feeding it that constantly it causes it to build up without being taken up so you'll get buildup eventually and the plant will lock out any more

Lol, I adopted a phrase from Bruce lee… be the water… fluidity on my feet is necessary! There is sooooo much dangerous stuff in the forest! And at this time, it’s mostly covered in snow!!! Pits, slippery rocks, barbed wire… and damn thorn trees that are so angry the thorns grow thorns. Still got a little friend in the back of my right hand from 4 yrs back. Thorn went thru glove into back of hand and broke off… he’s still with me! LolView attachment 1576028
See the lump between the red hairs? That would be him. Never named him… pokie I think
I used to go gold prospecting with a friend that was a foot taller than me and part gazelle. He would traverse the rocks in the stream and beat me to the best spots all of the time because he just hopped along the tops of rock I had to climb down and back up to go over, sometimes I could not even get to where he was going. I was a little bit luckier than him but neither of us found enough gold to buy lunch :drunks:We drank a lot of beer and it was grand to be out in the wild.

Good afternoon buddy warming up here snow is slowly disappearing and starting to see some grass again.
No grass here yet. Might see some after Thursday rain… still got a lot of ice to melt. Our cycle was snow, rain, freeze, rain/snow, freeze. Digging for setting corner pins today… northern Lewis county it was solid ice ground, mealy ice, snow, ice, mealy ice, snow. Like I was an archeologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back