Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me when it's better to water the plants indoor ?
Before light off or after light on ? Just to be sure
Thanks

I do it about 2 hrs after lights on.. I was trying to find how MOG says it but doing it two hours after lights in gives the plant time to uptake nutrients that the plant asked the microbes to make during the night

Howdy, hope everyone had a good weekend. was away touring around.
20190806_164847.jpg

Theres an old watchtower up on the cliff theres another 2 spaced apart
20190716_091326.jpg

I do it about 2 hrs after lights on.. I was trying to find how MOG says it but doing it two hours after lights in gives the plant time to uptake nutrients that the plant asked the microbes to make during the night
Well, that would be 1am In my case... may be sleeping at this time haha
I'll try to water just after light on, which is 11pm

That's why I use ir(730nm)and deep red(660nm) coming on before the main lights, it acts as a wake up signal just like nature does(and as a go to sleep signal). It allows the plant to accomplish those tasks that it does in the first few hours with a sudden lights on condition, in mere minutes.

Morning everyone. :pass:

Put my 2 weeks in at work today, found out if you quit you forfeit any and all vacation, but if they lay you off you get 40 hours. Wtf kind of BS is that! There goes 120 hours of earned vacation. So glad Im out of there.

Never quit, make them fire you.

If I ever take a new job, I won't say anything to my old one. Just see how long I can do nothing before they catch on.

I can literally do nothing and let them drag me through a performance improvement plan for 2 years before they'll even think about firing me. The whole I'd be getting paid.

That's why I use ir(730nm)and deep red(660nm) coming on before the main lights, it acts as a wake up signal just like nature does(and as a go to sleep signal). It allows the plant to accomplish those tasks that it does in the first few hours with a sudden lights on condition, in mere minutes.

Well since you brought it up I didn’t want say anything but I believe there is science to it that the plants go right to work when the lights come they don’t need a gradual ramping up of the lights.. Now I do know some colors triggers other things but that just the how the plant works at lights on

I read my plants a good night story every night at 8pm after I brush their teeth.

Jimmy-Kimmel-Live.png

Then when they wake up in the morning, I water them with pure virgin tears
c2bf29c5aa80bbe2e9cd461910e8f5d3.jpg

I only use tears collected from native virgins living in the brazillian tropical rainforest. I try to support fair trade virgin tears as much as possible. And I'm not sexist, little boy tears work just as well.

Finally, after our daily root massage I take my plants to the local library for the Drag Queen Story Hour.

dqsh-2162.jpg

Well, that would be 1am In my case... may be sleeping at this time haha
I'll try to water just after light on, which is 11pm

I have my lights turn off from noon to 6pm, which would be the warmest part of the day. That way I'm not heating my place up more than necessary when its warmer outside. Plants don't know what time of day it is outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back