Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They recommend ducting since there's nowhere in the bathrooms to put splits and the bathrooms are kinda on their own side of the house so they wouldn't get any air into them
I guess they don't make mini-splits that fit in the kick-space under a cabinet yet... they do make kick-space radiators for hot water heat.

Morning everyone. :pass:

Put my 2 weeks in at work today, found out if you quit you forfeit any and all vacation, but if they lay you off you get 40 hours. Wtf kind of BS is that! There goes 120 hours of earned vacation. So glad Im out of there

Kinda along the same lines of the Jack Handy quote: “Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.” The way to handle that scenario is to go on a 3 week vacation, then give your 2 weeks notice within it.

Beyond that, I’ve been in similar situation and you‘ll still be happier without them in your life.

Morning Stoners! Ripley's OG is stacking up.. She's a deep green girl..
Screenshot_20230320-111137~2.png

:smokeout:

Can someone remind me when it's better to water the plants indoor ?
Before light off or after light on ? Just to be sure
Thanks
Personally I have not seen a difference. The current watering requirements on my cabinet grow is not 24 hours but 32 hours, so it gets both.

420 is coming up.

We've been scrapping ideas as staff for what to to do; is there anything you guys want to see? Want to see given away? Anything that would make the day worth checking in on the site?

I check everyday to see if you've posted another quick vid of you entering orbit. Hahaha.

Maybe quick vid/gif clips of everyone and their favorite device?

Can someone remind me when it's better to water the plants indoor ?
Before light off or after light on ? Just to be sure
Thanks
I try to do my watering and feeding at the start of the light cycle.
There may be something to feeding SST with its hormones at lights out, while the plant does some things in the background while 'sleeping'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back