Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone. :pass:

Put my 2 weeks in at work today, found out if you quit you forfeit any and all vacation, but if they lay you off you get 40 hours. Wtf kind of BS is that! There goes 120 hours of earned vacation. So glad Im out of there.

Morning everyone. :pass:

Put my 2 weeks in at work today, found out if you quit you forfeit any and all vacation, but if they lay you off you get 40 hours. Wtf kind of BS is that! There goes 120 hours of earned vacation. So glad Im out of there.
I think that's pretty normal. You should get the personal days and sick time prorated for the year though

Think she was trying to tell hubby it's too early to try to start a conversation with her lmfao
View attachment 1575511

Whoever was meowing to her better study up on cat language a bit. I think they said something in cat talk that got her a little fired up.....ie tail movement. :eyebrows: :funny:

:crying: I Knew you couldn't Wait...................................................:crying:
Never. U know how you're dogs act the second u pick up the bowl and the whole time until you put it back down
ExhaustedBewitchedAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif

I think that's pretty normal. You should get the personal days and sick time prorated for the year though
Nope I get nothing but my last 2 weeks and a firm boot on the behind on the way out. And youd think after 10 years i would get something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back