Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My young, Black, single-mom, part-time stripper, cat-rescuing neighbor was walking down the higher-rent end of my street and saw a lady putting out a pair of 3' tall plastic vases on both sides of her porch steps. She stopped to chat and told her, "Don't leave those outside, Black people will steal them." Next time I went to take my neighbor to the SPCA with a dying cat, sure enough, the vases were in her living room. "I warned them," she said...

How many strains do you see? :shrug:
04A5F48A-839F-4799-8A68-9E520A974720.jpeg

I just ground up some mustard seed meal from Buildasoil and treated a bunch of plants for fungus gnats. After treatment, the tent smells like Wasabi. Most of the gnats just disappeared, and there are a few walking around like Hiroshima survivors. And I'm very pleased to see I have a growing rove beetle population. The mustard seed chased them out of their hiding places but didn't appear to kill them.

In a few days, I'll receive some beneficial nematodes and will hopefully equip the soil to control the invaders.

Good morning @MedCzech :pass:

Your grow is looking fantastic!
Thanks! I am happy so far. Nice having the space and the ease of working in the room. I just sit there and relax/meditate often. Like today on my day off. :zen:

It should start to get really interesting soon with new smells and hopefully a little color. I have a few plants that could turn purple or reddish…

Have a great day my friend 🙏

Looking good..7
Ding, ding, ding ✅

Nice.
Sour Stomper x Double Grape
Double Grape
Lemon Haze
Northern Lights
Strawberry Cheesecake
Mango Smile
Mango Smile x 3BOG

:cheersmate:

13 weeks is 91 days, they're about 75 days now. And that's just that fastest 3 really. But it does make trimming easier with things spaced out
Lmao figures 1st post on next page u pointed this out! :crying:

I tried that last year and around 3am my game camera captured someone checking out the three plants I had growing, by 5am I had them hanging, easily two weeks early, I didn't want to chance someone snagging them!
I really like growing outside and I'm happy to say I can legally grow 12 plants here in Mass.
Last year due to a minor issue with the local law I figured the smart money says don't grow outdoors. So at least in my yard all I did was tomato's peppers and other ain't I so innocent stuff.

Early September some ass wipe in a mini van pulls all the way down my long ass driveway and behind my house mid week middle of the day. Not a delivery, not to just turn around. The dog goes bat shit and they split.
I really got no idea what they were doing but in my mind they had zero reason to be there and went exactly to where I would normally grow.

This year I'm hanging up a motion camera with flood lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back