Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could grow outside. Even if I lived somewhere with some privacy even if it was still illegal.

But if I tried to grow here in town, they'd be stolen before they even flowered.
I tried that last year and around 3am my game camera captured someone checking out the three plants I had growing, by 5am I had them hanging, easily two weeks early, I didn't want to chance someone snagging them!

I wish I could grow outside. Even if I lived somewhere with some privacy even if it was still illegal.

But if I tried to grow here in town, they'd be stolen before they even flowered.
I scouted outdoor guerilla-grow locations on abandoned railroad right-of-ways and post-industrial wastelands in my urban rust-belt neighborrhood a couple of years ago. They get so overgrown in summer, and so many deer... between ticks, gangs, and ATV's... I figured that even if I got some plants to survive and not get stolen, I'd wind up with Old-Lyme disease or babesiosis from the ticks.

I tried that last year and around 3am my game camera captured someone checking out the three plants I had growing, by 5am I had them hanging, easily two weeks early, I didn't want to chance someone snagging them!

Yeah, there is a shady trailer park at the far end of town, and sketchy looking people are constantly walking back and forth from there to the stores at the other end of town, and cutting down my alley.

You can't leave anything sitting out where it could easily be grabbed, because it will go missing.

I've thought about making up some bait boxes with old amazon boxes and filling them with cat shit.

I scouted outdoor guerilla-grow locations on abandoned railroad right-of-ways and post-industrial wastelands in my urban rust-belt neighborrhood a couple of years ago. They get so overgrown in summer, and so many deer... between ticks, gangs, and ATV's... I figured that even if I got some plants to survive and not get stolen, I'd wind up with Old-Lyme disease or babesiosis from the ticks.

I know for sure there is some cartel stuff going on around here. I live not far from where the Pike County Massacre happened a few years ago.
Still remember it really well, they put all the schools in lock down, and my girls were in kindergarten. Scared the hell out of us.

They thought it was cartel related for a while. Which tells me that the cops already knew there was other cartel stuff going on around here, already. There was also a big grow op in an old mechanics shop that got set on fire or something that was apparently cartel related.

That shit scares me. Last thing I need is a couple of big dudes showing up at my door because they think I'm cutting in to their bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back