Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
335384980_1220594991929537_6594577708246771757_n.jpg

Sat here with a tiny drill bit and drilled a hole through my nail. OMG how do you have that much blood under your nail? At least the pressure let go and its not throbbing anymore.
I heated with firewood for a few years while I was doing pirate tree surgery and had lots of logs. I was always re-growing a fingernail or 2. My doctor suggested that perhaps I shouldn't be climbing trees at 70, especially with chronically low platelets (the blood cells that enable clotting). So I got lazy and went back to natural gas heat, and haven't smashed another fingernail.

I heated with firewood for a few years while I was doing pirate tree surgery and had lots of logs. I was always re-growing a fingernail or 2. My doctor suggested that perhaps I shouldn't be climbing trees at 70, especially with chronically low platelets (the blood cells that enable clotting). So I got lazy and went back to natural gas heat, and haven't smashed another fingernail.

I heated with wood for 2 years before I realized wow, I'd just rather work a little overtime sitting at my desk and pay for heat instead. Way too much work, lol.

Sat here with a tiny drill bit and drilled a hole through my nail. OMG how do you have that much blood under your nail? At least the pressure let go and its not throbbing anymore.
Ive had toooo many of those. I feel you buddy, next time kneel with your hand on a table so its eye level it being raised up helps a lot with the cleanup.

But the good news is, I just sold a shower for $350 that I bought 2 years ago for $250 and its just been taking up space in my garage. Was going to put it in my dad's cabin, but then we moved him down the street to his own apartment.

Just putting it towards vacation money for this summer. That'll pay for the gas there and back.

View attachment 1575125

Sitting in the morning sun..................

How many Autos can you get in a 6ft x 3ft tent......?..............was it 60...or 80........I Forget........:crying:

View attachment 1575126

Look at all those males......:headbang:.....I might do some Murder today...............:eyebrows:

I wish I could grow outside. Even if I lived somewhere with some privacy even if it was still illegal.

But if I tried to grow here in town, they'd be stolen before they even flowered.

But the good news is, I just sold a shower for $350 that I bought 2 years ago for $250 and its just been taking up space in my garage. Was going to put it in my dad's cabin, but then we moved him down the street to his own apartment.

Just putting it towards vacation money for this summer. That'll pay for the gas there and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back