Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.............so Lucky...............:shrug:...just to walk away from all that.......:pass:
Ya very. I didn't even feel it til much later. Kinda my own fault for being me. They rolled up when i was standing at the bus stop and said watchu doin here white boy" and i said" something stupid like "my taxes" or "painting a picture" don't remember exactly something smart ass. Im standing at a bus stop wtf u think im doin. So a few hopped out walked towards me and idk i guess they expected me to run but i was like
and.gif

So they just got back in and I was like wow what a bunch of sissies. Well they came back in a different car and started firing, i was hoppin fences and dipping in and out of alleys for what felt like forever. Ive shot plenty of guns before and always thought guns make a bang but not when someone is shooting at u. Now cracking sounds like big tree branches snapping make me jumpy.

Ya very. I didn't even feel it til much later. Kinda my own fault for being me. They rolled up when i was standing at the bus stop and said watchu doin here white boy" and i said" something stupid like "my taxes" or "painting a picture" don't remember exactly something smart ass. Im standing at a bus stop wtf u think im doin. So a few hopped out walked towards me and idk i guess they expected me to run but i was like View attachment 1575155
So they just got back in and I was like wow what a bunch of sissies. Well they came back in a different car and started firing, i was hoppin fences and dipping in and out of alleys for what felt like forever. Ive shot plenty of guns before and always thought guns make a bang but not when someone is shooting at u. Now cracking sounds like big tree branches snapping make me jumpy.

I wouldn't let you out the house again............... :pighug: ......

@Mossy thanks for the :slap: :bighug::pass:

Yes indeed we all need a dream!
I also have a plan, right now that is learn to grow mushrooms and grow them to sell!
Gourmet and medicinal mushroom as a business and other recreational shrooms for my own mental health.
I'd still give snail farming a go but I need to find the docu you mentioned first!
Snails can be munching as I tend to the mushies!
Did you know the Italians eat 12 different snails!
Snails are thought to have been introduced to the UK by the Romans (hence the name) but the population was probably significantly increased by Middle Age monasteries who cultivated them to eat. Their distribution is limited to specific areas – the Chilterns, the North Downs and the Cotswolds and Mendip fringes.
Talking of Rick Stien, he visited a pub in the Mendip Hill called the Miners Arms, where if you took a bucket of snails to the pub, the landlord would give you a pint of beer! The pub was famous in the UK for selling snails, served in the British style, with herbs and butter, no garlic for us! The snail dish also had a strange name, they were not referred to as snails but instead were called "Mendip Wallfish"!
The pub is no longer a pub and is now a private residence, more the pity!
However Liberty Caps and Fly Agaric are to be found near by, so it still makes for a grand day out in the late summer early autumn!
800px-PriddyNineBarrows_sr1.jpg

We're in shroom country, just look at the burial mounds on top of the hill!

So @Mossy any plans for this weekend?

Nice Easy day...to get the Energy to start the Spring Cleaning tomorrow............:shrug: ...if anyone has housework OCD......I'd Really appreciate the help.....:yeah:..Never Waste a Talent...........:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back