Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try and start my Spring cleaning and master bedroom is first in order. I think it's gonna need to be an "OCD event" in level of cleaning and rearranging.
Just gonna go room by room until it’s all done.

Boo.......we are doing the same or the next two weeks.....we have the house and the cabin to sort out for 1st April and sons family arriving.....:pass:.....so if I'm MIA from LS...you know what I'm doing..........
spring clean.gif

We have been putting it off.........coz neither of us have the Energy.....but we are on Countdown now........pffttt.........:pass:

I Love Sat/Sunday morning cooking shows.....my Chill.......:zen:....I Love the shows that go to a region and show you around...and cook.....
I Love Rick Stein......but Rick Steins Cornwall is a bit..........mmmmmm.....Boring.........too much him and not enough cooking.......:crying:
Rick Steins Spain, now that's a cooking program and is what made me want to move to Espania Verde AKA Green Spain. Asurias looks like a good bet but Basque, Cantabria & Galicia all look good! I still have dreams it will come true one day, although Brexit has made that a bit more of a challenge!

Wow....Think of the Implications on that one..........every car becomes a mobile CCTV camera with Reporting to the police capability..........Wow...

:pass: Population Tracking....without the need for CCTV systems.........or any Big outlay from the Government....turn Everyone into a Walking CCTV camera....

They already have an app in the UK that the Police can link you to if you report a crime or accident...and they take control of your phone to take footage of the scene.... that they Own...not you.......

The Spy in Your Pocket..............:eyebrows:........well except for me.....I don't have one......so I'm gonna apply to be a Spy.........no CCTV profile......:crying:

Spook.......:pass:
They already tried getting people to sign up your ring doorbell with the police department here. If you sign up they can just have access in case there's a crime in the area. Not cool.

Morning kittens...got right chilly last night...again...my poor plants don't know what the hell is going on anymore...43f this morning before starting to warm up. Got a delivery this afternoon and that's about all on my agenda...have a wonderful Sunday.

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Passing one over to you from the ManCave. :pass: 💨💨💨💨💨💨😎😎

F450A5A5-7A32-45B6-B57C-754B7EEE479C.jpeg

Hope you all have an amazing day ‼️ ☮️

Rick Steins Spain, now that's a cooking program and is what made me want to move to Espania Verde AKA Green Spain

Yup.............Much Better...........:headbang:

Asturias is Know for Beef...and seafood............it is cool enough for them to have cows outdoors part of the year.........I've only smelled one cow farm out here and it is all indoor......you Never See them...

I still have dreams it will come true one day,

Gotta have a Dream.........:pighug:....

Morning kittens...got right chilly last night...again...my poor plants don't know what the hell is going on anymore...43f this morning before starting to warm up. Got a delivery this afternoon and that's about all on my agenda...have a wonderful Sunday.

Aye..mine too @Bill.de.Cat ....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back