Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer 18f......................still not Perked at all then...........:pass:

For Free.....?.......:headbang:
Good afternoon @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Have a hot cup right now!

And yes they are sending a new 100$ battery for free(still under warranty). I am as surprised as anyone, no pushback at all, just excellent customer service!

Sour Stomper is a consistent under 75 day harvest for the purple pheno, most common. Dense frosty and potent bud! First girl was 65 days!
Purple Kong is usually about 75 days. Very frosty and potent. A little less dense buds with being a bit more bushy with quality light.Topped and spread out, should help with density.
Both would be great candidates for a sea of green with a couple netting layers.
Organically, 3gal pots as a minimal size, 5gal optimal, a strong top dress program as a base with varied liquid nutes to filll out the needs and adjust to the needs of a hungry girl.
Neither girl is a picky heavy feeder. Both have very pretty fades when allowed to mature to a natural end of life fade............none of this stupid flushing crap.

Afternoon @WildBill .... :pass: ...sharing one......

And yes they are sending a new 100$ battery for free(still under warranty). I am as surprised as anyone, no pushback at all, just excellent customer service!

You Never Know how good a company is...until you have to deal with Customer Service.......:headbang:....they Sound Good.........gives you a bit Faith.....

Long story short....sons boiler was going off and we had to pay for it....kids huh...?....:biggrin:....from one of the main gas suppliers in the UK....and if I hadnt been worried they would all freeze in the UK winter I would have told the firm to Stick it.....

To get in touch with them by telephone they told you there would be a MINIMUM 20 minutes on hold to get through to a Human.......so.....I tried the Instant get in touch by net and all you got was one of these daft FAQ bots.......:doh: .....so you were Forced onto the phone lines......

It took Me weeks to sort out....coz Their system would not accept my Verified debit card..........and that was just to PAY them.........:doh:

Can yo Imagine what it's like if you have a Problem..........:shrug:.....

Watched a strange ass movie with Mel Gibson, Dragged Across Concrete.
Dark as hell movie, with one notable very cold character, but situations cause other characters to exhibit close to the same level of coldness.
Definitely not an uplifting movie at all, but fairly entertaining.

@arty zan ...stting watching tthe snday cooking programs and saw this with Rick Stein with a Visit the UK's ONLY organic mushroom farm....

Thought you might like it............ :headbang: ....

Cheers Mossy! I like Rick stein!
Thank you for being so thoughtful, It really is appreciated! :bighug::pass:
:vibes::karmacloud::bump:

Cheers Mossy! I like Rick stein!

I Love Sat/Sunday morning cooking shows.....my Chill.......:zen:....I Love the shows that go to a region and show you around...and cook.....
I Love Rick Stein......but Rick Steins Cornwall is a bit..........mmmmmm.....Boring.........too much him and not enough cooking.......:crying:

Afternoon @WildBill .... :pass: ...sharing one......
Good Day Auntie! :pass:
29*F with nice hot coffee!
I'm gonna try and start my Spring cleaning and master bedroom is first in order. I think it's gonna need to be an "OCD event" in level of cleaning and rearranging.
Just gonna go room by room until it’s all done.
Caught another sighting of that long haired bright all white cat yesterday as it was feeding on the back porch. Dunno if it's a male or female, but I think it's a female. It's VERY feral! It doesn't hesitate in leaving the area when it sees me. No response when calling to it. Must be a smart cat. You just don't normally see an all white feral cat and it looks to be very healthy.

I used to Love the Anthony Bordain ones...showing you a City and eating the Food.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back