Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not complaining at all. Just can't figure out how anybody can get 75 day plants. There's 9 different strains in there from like 5-6 different breeders, all in 1 gallon pots, so I don't see any difference in grow time in coco as far as pot size goes. These are all 10-11 weeks old and a couple will be done at 13 weeks

A really small soil pot does seem to speed a plant up a bit but it is minor. Coco is hydro and a small pot does not limit a plant much because you are giving it everything it needs to grow several times a day. I grew a 1.4 pound Photoperiod plant in a 6x6x6 inch rock wool cube. It would have been over 7 feet tall if I had not had to super crop it several times.

@JP1 I am running an experiment to see if I can speed up an Auto with an 8/4 light schedule. It looks like they may be maturing a little bit faster but not enough to justify the stress the plants are showing. This would seem to indicate that the genetics is the biggest part in how long it takes a plant to run its life cycle.

2 gallons of the h&g nutes were like $50 and I haven't even used 25% of them yet and I'm running about 3 gallons a day. At 4.5ml/gal of each currently. And i haven't used a single drop of calmag other then buffering the coco :nono:
I liked H&G when I ran it and their prices have come way down since I used it last.

Grown plenty but never seen a 70 day plant from them either. Usually Rocbud plants are the fastest to finish for me although the twisted tree are the fastest this run. I'm not necessarily looking for super fast, and I'm fine with planning for 14 week grows. Just blows my mind when I see people chopping in the 70s
Lots of new growers harvest way too early.

IMG_4323.JPG

Sitting in the morning sun..................

How many Autos can you get in a 6ft x 3ft tent......?..............was it 60...or 80........I Forget........:crying:

IMG_4321.JPG

Look at all those males......:headbang:.....I might do some Murder today...............:eyebrows:

Wow....Think of the Implications on that one..........every car becomes a mobile CCTV camera with Reporting to the police capability..........Wow...

:pass: Population Tracking....without the need for CCTV systems.........or any Big outlay from the Government....turn Everyone into a Walking CCTV camera....

They already have an app in the UK that the Police can link you to if you report a crime or accident...and they take control of your phone to take footage of the scene.... that they Own...not you.......

The Spy in Your Pocket..............:eyebrows:........well except for me.....I don't have one......so I'm gonna apply to be a Spy.........no CCTV profile......:crying:

Spook.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back