Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!
:pass:

Does anyone here use the site quora? Ive just found it and there are some really dumb questions on that site surrounding cannabis. My favorite one so far is can I eat whats in a cart....yeah I guess but why....

Not complaining at all. Just can't figure out how anybody can get 75 day plants. There's 9 different strains in there from like 5-6 different breeders, all in 1 gallon pots, so I don't see any difference in grow time in coco as far as pot size goes. These are all 10-11 weeks old and a couple will be done at 13 weeks
Neglect and early harvest for shorter grow times? LOL

Good morning y'all, 18*f, kitties taken care of, Missy had her out(watched her do laps around the outside of the house at full tilt boogy!) So distracted back reading half a cup of coffee is now cold! Yuck!!!!

My Dyson vacuum has been acting up, not holding a charge, went online at Dyson yesterday and started a trouble call and this morning I got a shipping notice for a new battery!

@arty zan ...stting watching tthe snday cooking programs and saw this with Rick Stein with a Visit the UK's ONLY organic mushroom farm....

Thought you might like it............ :headbang: ....

Good morning y'all, 18*f, kitties taken care of, Missy had her out(watched her do laps around the outside of the house at full tilt boogy!) So distracted back reading half a cup of coffee is now cold! Yuck!!!!

Morning @Talonxracer 18f......................still not Perked at all then...........:pass:

My Dyson vacuum has been acting up, not holding a charge, went online at Dyson yesterday and started a trouble call and this morning I got a shipping notice for a new battery!

For Free.....?.......:headbang:

Not complaining at all. Just can't figure out how anybody can get 75 day plants. There's 9 different strains in there from like 5-6 different breeders, all in 1 gallon pots, so I don't see any difference in grow time in coco as far as pot size goes. These are all 10-11 weeks old and a couple will be done at 13 weeks
Sour Stomper is a consistent under 75 day harvest for the purple pheno, most common. Dense frosty and potent bud! First girl was 65 days!
Purple Kong is usually about 75 days. Very frosty and potent. A little less dense buds with being a bit more bushy with quality light.Topped and spread out, should help with density.
Both would be great candidates for a sea of green with a couple netting layers.
Organically, 3gal pots as a minimal size, 5gal optimal, a strong top dress program as a base with varied liquid nutes to filll out the needs and adjust to the needs of a hungry girl.
Neither girl is a picky heavy feeder. Both have very pretty fades when allowed to mature to a natural end of life fade............none of this stupid flushing crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back