Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold a one piece shower unit I had in my garage on facebook marketplace this morning.

Got in a rush, and was going outside to meet the guy, and I slammed my finger in the door.

vrK73hvzT_tpV2BhaYqzgqleP0YUGZkWuBma4OZJlJx6I0As7g5yZ8xrO_tjxG9wQ-IutztPlxV9S3mQ0Cc1K5DBFopQWyi98RkZLnKkpolXgBI2qdHFT39mj3m6tzDfkrigPsuvqcjUrSsq-oihH2DK3Cv2Ytd3gbldahYAQvtyqa3ISG8qXEUFlyZQD_05dESTla4San9dbK31j2QDjDjH7oCHYaTAorvCVahbupULgIlC4fsdkL0psy9bZF9RL0OATklUsb4GPavLa5IbD9IMIMEMZAJ77PJiAZqKD4d9F5I1DhG6nREB3OhUIhHslINW-E0_AxmimN9EJ9DrzjpyXzvfLcDnJ0nQIQX4tp1a6RKBzdsExoWsdIHGs5SQKarlWoj2OaNBcelw_PmQlOfKGG57V83BGkhVW3eFSuCwhlwoMfJ52lgt3FKlUarBAky8MGcWtjXgwV-dTif1Pc2981txB4EWzgJ_O0v3HUtM-V88duQJ8Abfm8g0mB7Ao-vTzRoG1fg1aFS6llF46eGL4RXbnsWvDox4jaaJNPegaJ5Ol0AnWk0WHFeDDpHZnDz8oz2p7262O8H0Qo3EIAZeuA0wW9Vrv5TSpPsmXFXq3YLmlTrk_O8YM-vcoI20CxeKONYmBwJZTbGiIUMO3ilVlm-UtQbQAQSRq8q8C09BtmSsgkkYVLNIcbzSzoqH4ENLNbvO8Uu2AmAo040JysCv-yGlazHT82NHYFaRB64s5QmZdxkI0M5ZFg23lrpywrwIlWQ3fmm9RHbLOzp5ohE_bSeZ7FEZyMm8XgcwkbX0KKvpWXHvsiQPhGVfgEWEO4Z3G1b4qPMSz8GJ83yUxIIY3OAMIdMHcHbhT5GF__Kue-dvjiv18wRSxF31zQamECJO-8sFb0_yEn75fS2SVKogmhQbGRVxMjZ19jShwQTqGQbx99vgZDQ___fUd3nVT8iO31tAmeKeNu_Zf8q3=w698-h930-s-no

So is spring tomorrow or the next day?:watering:
Spring starts tomorrow,

The long range forecast for here looks to prove the old wives tale that, "March comes in like a Lion, but out like a lamb!".

Last edited:
@Mossy thanks for the :slap: :bighug::pass:

Yes indeed we all need a dream!
I also have a plan, right now that is learn to grow mushrooms and grow them to sell!
Gourmet and medicinal mushroom as a business and other recreational shrooms for my own mental health.
I'd still give snail farming a go but I need to find the docu you mentioned first!
Snails can be munching as I tend to the mushies!
Did you know the Italians eat 12 different snails!
Snails are thought to have been introduced to the UK by the Romans (hence the name) but the population was probably significantly increased by Middle Age monasteries who cultivated them to eat. Their distribution is limited to specific areas – the Chilterns, the North Downs and the Cotswolds and Mendip fringes.
Talking of Rick Stien, he visited a pub in the Mendip Hill called the Miners Arms, where if you took a bucket of snails to the pub, the landlord would give you a pint of beer! The pub was famous in the UK for selling snails, served in the British style, with herbs and butter, no garlic for us! The snail dish also had a strange name, they were not referred to as snails but instead were called "Mendip Wallfish"!
The pub is no longer a pub and is now a private residence, more the pity!
However Liberty Caps and Fly Agaric are to be found near by, so it still makes for a grand day out in the late summer early autumn!
800px-PriddyNineBarrows_sr1.jpg

We're in shroom country, just look at the burial mounds on top of the hill!
shutupandtakemymoney-money.gif

giphy (10).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back