Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like growing outside and I'm happy to say I can legally grow 12 plants here in Mass.
Last year due to a minor issue with the local law I figured the smart money says don't grow outdoors. So at least in my yard all I did was tomato's peppers and other ain't I so innocent stuff.

Early September some ass wipe in a mini van pulls all the way down my long ass driveway and behind my house mid week middle of the day. Not a delivery, not to just turn around. The dog goes bat shit and they split.
I really got no idea what they were doing but in my mind they had zero reason to be there and went exactly to where I would normally grow.

This year I'm hanging up a motion camera with flood lights
I don't know why people can't just grow their own weed.

I don't know why people can't just grow their own weed.
Someone always wants something for nothing. They live their whole life like that and the foolish part is if they put as much effort into earning thier own way as they put into trying to get a free ride they'd be way further ahead

I really like growing outside and I'm happy to say I can legally grow 12 plants here in Mass.
Last year due to a minor issue with the local law I figured the smart money says don't grow outdoors. So at least in my yard all I did was tomato's peppers and other ain't I so innocent stuff.

Early September some ass wipe in a mini van pulls all the way down my long ass driveway and behind my house mid week middle of the day. Not a delivery, not to just turn around. The dog goes bat shit and they split.
I really got no idea what they were doing but in my mind they had zero reason to be there and went exactly to where I would normally grow.

When I used to deer hunt, we had big issue with trespassers. I even had some jackass use my tree stand, because I came one day to use it and it reeked like cigarettes, so someone sat in it and smoked. REALLY pissed me off. I didn't see a deer there the rest of the season.

I bought some fake security cameras on amazon that you put AA batteries in and they light up like real ones. Then, I had some old wifi antennas that are like 12" tall whips. I modified the fake cameras and put the antennas on them to make them look like they are those new fancy cameras that have cell phones built in to send you pics.

Took a ladder and mounted them to trees about 12' up, so you couldn't get a real good look at them up close, and then put signs all over about it being monitored. Never had an issue after that.

This is basically what I made -

41FVXCsRT1L._AC_.jpg

Just believable enough that your average redneck will decide to go somewhere else.

Thieves prowling for a score..... The cops caught a group of thieves up this way, they admitted they would drive around on Saturday looking for atvs and whatever looked enticing that families had out in their lawns/driveways etc. they used the excuse they were looking for yard sales if approached,,, then come back during the week at mid day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back