Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone always wants something for nothing. They live their whole life like that and the foolish part is if they put as much effort into earning thier own way as they put into trying to get a free ride they'd be way further ahead
I was driving home one day and drove by a truck full of firewood that had broken down. The owner had left for gas or something. This guy, with a child in the pickup (thus perpetuating the cycle), pulled over and filled up his pickup from the broken down truck.

It's pretty shameful. Especially when people are willing to teach their children to steal by showing them a parental example.

Thieves prowling for a score..... The cops caught a group of thieves up this way, they admitted they would drive around on Saturday looking for atvs and whatever looked enticing that families had out in their lawns/driveways etc. they used the excuse they were looking for yard sales if approached,,, then come back during the week at mid day.

I had some dude get mad at me because I had my garage open with my boat in it, and he is driving down the side street, see's my boat, and slows WAY down and is practically hanging out the window staring at it with giant cartoon eyes.

I'm next to the garage working, and I see him and point at my security camera thats over my garage door and say "hey bud, I got you on video, you're gonna be the first ones the cops come to when it goes missing." He flipped me off and sped away.

I just ground up some mustard seed meal from Buildasoil and treated a bunch of plants for fungus gnats. After treatment, the tent smells like Wasabi. Most of the gnats just disappeared, and there are a few walking around like Hiroshima survivors. And I'm very pleased to see I have a growing rove beetle population. The mustard seed chased them out of their hiding places but didn't appear to kill them.

In a few days, I'll receive some beneficial nematodes and will hopefully equip the soil to control the invaders.
U are gonna absolutely hate life when harvest comes! I would find dead rove beetles stuck all in my buds so had to stop using them! They will knock out an infestation but then u will be smoking them come harvest! :yoinks::nono:

he just wanted a plant under 90 days:shrug: :pighug:
The blue microverse X sour hound i was told finishes in under 60 regularly and i trust this breeder since they ain’t trying to sell nothing! Running 2 in 4x4 once i can plant em so we shall see! :d5:

The blue microverse X sour hound i was told finishes in under 60 regularly and i trust this breeder since they ain’t trying to sell nothing! Running 2 in 4x4 once i can plant em so we shall see! :d5:

Hmmm, interesting. Seems I have some of that cross as well. I'll have to give it a shot.

I was driving home one day and drove by a truck full of firewood that had broken down. The owner had left for gas or something. This guy, with a child in the pickup (thus perpetuating the cycle), pulled over and filled up his pickup from the broken down truck.

It's pretty shameful. Especially when people are willing to teach their children to steal by showing them a parental example.
Seriously with your kid in the pick up to boot....
My neighbor is a nice kid. They just bought the house behind me. So he's ambitious builds a little stand with like 20 cubby holes and mounts a box for cash and sells split seasoned wood 10 bucks a box. Last year he tore it down. Turns out some ass wipe stole all his wood his friggin wood every friggin piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back