Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to tap the couple of maple trees I have. They aren't sugar maple, but you'd still get some sap out of them.
He's got the blue tube run all over the place. I've got 2 huge sugar maples in my yard . I'm not sure if he's tapping only sugar maples or not honestly.

i really like growing outside and i'm happee to say i can legally grow 18 plantz here in mizery....er, i mean missouri :rolleyes2: jus sayin....:coffee: ppp
I really like growing outside and I'm happy to say, "I can grow as many plants as I like, illegally"! here in the UK :eyebrows::smokeit::jointman:

He's got the blue tube run all over the place. I've got 2 huge sugar maples in my yard . I'm not sure if he's tapping only sugar maples or not honestly.

Oh Jeeze, so he went big time, not just some buckets.

I don't know how much 30 trees will get you, but local maple syrup goes for a pretty penny at the farmers market.

Same for honey.

Any interesting differences in Cannabis growing on the other side of the pond?

uh, u mean besidez all the thorny bramblez ya gotta get thru in order to grow it in the first place-? :coffee: ppp

i really like growing outside and i'm happee to say i can legally grow 18 plantz here in mizery....er, i mean missouri :rolleyes2: jus sayin....:coffee: ppp
My sister still doesn't believe me that she could grow there if she wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back