Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's rumors about Minn and Pa this year legalizing recreational. It's my hope that has the number increases those states that about legalized states will reconsider.

Can't say I can figure the "live free or die state"??

View attachment 1554263
Lmfao Tx is illegal so no idea why it says mixed! If u have incurable seizures or terminal cancer u can MAYBE get on medical program but it’s strictly gummies or inhaler with max 1% thc! It was .5% and only for seizures so the extra .5% and the addition of terminal cancer were the only changes made last session! :cuss:

My mom did get on a trial thru her doctor where she is getting either gummies or thc pills (her choice) to help treat nerve pain she has as a result of 9 spinal surgeries!

Lmfao Tx is illegal so no idea why it says mixed! If u have incurable seizures or terminal cancer u can MAYBE get on medical program but it’s strictly gummies or inhaler with max 1% thc! It was .5% and only for seizures so the extra .5% and the addition of terminal cancer were the only changes made last session! :cuss:

My mom did get on a trial thru her doctor where she is getting either gummies or thc pills (her choice) to help treat nerve pain she has as a result of 9 spinal surgeries!
That's my guess why????

i did let it dry out but was unsure how safe it was to use. sucks not knowing and be scared of consuming rubbing-alcohol hash lol

knowing is half the battle, i just need to know more is all

If u wanna smoke that stuff i would suggest everclear over rubbing alcohol! :d5:

Just FYI tho u did realize his was bubble hash right? I wanna get some bubble bowls or bags eventually!

You know i have a 3-12x printing loupes in my car, didnt think 12x was strong enough.
If u aren’t experienced at reading a plant it is incredibly easy to be looking at sugar leafs thru the loupe which always mature faster! I wound up letting my 1st plants go like 120 days cuz i was trying to use a loupe and wait for amber but it ain’t easy to see with a loupe for first timers!

That's my guess why????
Texas is so uptight that medical expansion they did also had vets with PTSD listed as another cause that will qualify u but in final negotiations before sending to senate for final vote they actually struck that from the list (if u wanna call it that) so they got screwed for another 2yrs! Hopefully the fact 5 more cities voted overwhelmingly to decriminalize simple possession i hope the idiots on the state wide level will take notice and get onboard!

A smidge of SSB3 Budder for a break time snack..
:vibe:
Screenshot_20230109-110728~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back