Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just hoping I dont chop it too late. Care to take a guess from my horrible pics how much time you think it has?
I'm sure others can tell you better than me. Personally just use a belomo 10x loup and let the plant tell me when it's done.

Outdoors (here in wet fall NE) a lot of times I let the weather dictate and I run with the better to take what you can rather than lose it all school of thought (ya I learned that the hard way).

There's guides and people here who I'm sure will tell you the ratio of milky to Amber and what happens as the percentage changes.

I'm kinda partial to 30% real rough ball park YMMV

If you have never grown with a night time how do you know it could not have been better stankier danker? :rofl: I can really only speak to the one side by side I did before I came over to AFN. I got kicked off the other site for preaching topping autos. They dumped all my posts so I have no record of the grow. I was told that people depended on their crops for their entire income and I was going to send them to the poorhouse by preaching bad information. Jeez I am glad I found this place where it is ok to have different ideas.
Not sure if it’s normal or if it does anything with quality in the end but sleeping in the same room as my tents i can tell u after lights out when my exhaust fan kicks on my whole room gets funky AF! Soooo much more intense on the aromas after tent goes dark!

Fl2jd0MXoAAfY2Y.png

Depends on what you use to clean your scissors. If its alcohol suppose you could let it evaporate out and try it. Idk if it would be worth the time though.
i did let it dry out but was unsure how safe it was to use. sucks not knowing and be scared of consuming rubbing-alcohol hash lol

knowing is half the battle, i just need to know more is all

they both fit the same 2x4 bags right? just round vs square
yes….more like…flat, versus round. The round style will make a cylinder….whereas the flat one will make a deck of cards shape, more or less. Like I said, the round style yields better, but you can press a greater volume with the square style because you can stuff alot more in that way. Personally, I do the round method (think it’s called bottle tech)…. But don’t use a mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back