Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
! No offense to you 'non-organic' stoner growers, but I'd quit canna before I'd grow or consume non-organic canna.
Why? That blows my mind after all the studies out there today… synthetic nutes break down to the exact same elements as organics… I grow both ways :shrug: :pop:

I've got a few seeds of her. My first one got ate up by mold outdoors before I got the rotblock.
Maybe a good one to let go pretty amber and make nighty-night edibles?
Yeah for sure this one’s not as heavy as the first one I grew… It went further amber and it was really good sleep meds

I know Florida legislation has been doing everything it can to keep it off the ballot for us to vote on statewide and even admitted giving into medical was a ploy to try and make us stop trying to introduce ballot measures......
And I really want FLA to go legal Ive got a vested interest in that one what with a new to me (67) trailer in Del Ray lol. Fingers crossed.
I'm guessing
:paleo:
it's politics and how it looks on a national stage and not a genuine opposition. But I really don't know that's a guess at best.

ps I'm not a resident but I am a land owner I'll sign any petition you got

Last edited:
@mdabber. Not sure why I can't get it in the other chat but here the Blackstrap + Voodoo bubble View attachment 1554190
that looks like the bottom of my scissor cleaning jar when i'm trimming plants up, i just throw that stuff away, its useful stuff?

Stuff like this is still beyond me, i grow bud, i smoke bud, and sometimes i eat bud. No idea how to do all the cool stuff

Uhm........ teenage boy plant.

I try to get new growers to use just one style until they can get a consistent crop then branch out. You know that stoners are better at talking than listening:rofl:
if they start off with orgypot style they have more chances for success! when i was new i was worried about my babies dying and i should have been worried lol

For making me wait a few weeks for my press hand pump, dabpress is sending me a 2x4 square mold, whats the difference in the 30mm round mold and the square one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back