Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1554252

View attachment 1554253

View attachment 1554254

View attachment 1554255

View attachment 1554256

There is Plenty for everyone.....:chef:....I Think hubby bought half the pig..................:pass:
Thanks Auntie! :face:
I WAS gonna gave some canna Maple oatmeal!:frowny::gassy:
How can I do that now? :shrug: I don't have anything thawed to make a decent omelet........namely a smoked pork loin omelet.

Sorry, I wakey-bakey this morning and the munchies are hitting hard. Most times I don't crave sweets like most people, I crave spice.

Well this is a pleasant surprise, purple is starting to come through on the granite runtz
20230109_075214.jpg

Wonder how much will come through by the time shes done.

Ah Right.....I Though you Sounded a bit like my son......... :biggrin: ....

I was gonna recommend applying for SoftCat........son says it is one of the Best he's worked for........
His work sheet has been full all during Covid........and he says it doesn't look as if it is slowing down any.
aha, small world :cheers: , I know softcat, we partnered with them many moons ago when I worked at Red Hat.
I am trying to avoid big companies as they generally suck and have far too much politics in the boardroom. I have always liked companies at first or second round of funding and are ready to take risks, very ambitious, innovotive and really go for it - big companies are just slugs.

Business is always/generally good in Software and ultimately if in sales or leadership it is financially very rewarding, but companies have shocking recruitment approaches with very short outlooks, so they are always either hiring thousands or reducing the workforce by thousands... they seem to find resource planning to difficult, I would suggest the vast majority of the bigger companies in tech (50bn+) are bloated running lots of legacy 'everythings' etc...
The market is buoyant for sales undoubtedly with all organisations constantly looking for ways to use tech to streamline, reduce costs, improve efficiencies etc, but until the post Covid resource adjustment evens the job market, I think the job market will be limited for senior positions.
`
When I decided to take a year out, I could see then it could be a bit wobbly this year, but the economic outlook is poor so It could take some time..hopefully not :pass:

Not bloody likely.
Yup! With the person in the Lt Gov spot, it's highly unlikely he'll allow the GOOD legislation hit the floor. He'll let CRAP out that he knows won't fuggin pass.
Just a damn REAL medical bill, WOULD BE FANTASTIC! The current bullshit 'medical program' is absolutely pathetic!
When the $$ finally hits the bastard in the face, that's when he'll let something hits the floor! Makes me want to publicly BITCHSLAP him!

There's rumors about Minn and Pa this year legalizing recreational. It's my hope that has the number increases those states that about legalized states will reconsider.

Can't say I can figure the "live free or die state"??

Screenshot_20230109_090610_DuckDuckGo.jpg

View attachment 1554260View attachment 1554261View attachment 1554262
Not the greatest puctures, looks like we are going slightly amber to cloudy on sugar leaves but still clearish on the actual buds. I gotta get that mic stand for this thing.
I'll thow up some pics later this morning. I've got 3 girls to check. Pretty sure one is ready and there may be one more. Fuggin Knows Candy is still putting out white pistols. I think I spurred on a growth spurt with some relatively late top feeding. Heavy feeder that really needs a Reg EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back