Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear about Eek, but I can relate to Root staying busy. I'm laying out my garden for planting this spring, and grew a few plants already (still making rub).

Everyone has their own way.... :headbang: ......gardening is a good one..........:watering:

IMG_4034.JPG

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_4040 (2).JPG

There is Plenty for everyone.....:chef:....I Think hubby bought half the pig..................:pass:

Agreed, but as a noob, I'm glad I took the time to try different approaches initially. I'd rate learning about different ways of growing as one of the important objectives of initial grows when a person starts out. Every one of the approaches can work, but the key is that not all growers enjoy the same things. I got high quality bud from every grow, but what I learned was that for me personally, I seem to enjoy being able to easily move my plants around during the grow, both to adjust position in the 'drobe as well as get them on a bench for canopy work. It now seems that I will stick with coco because it will grow big healthy plants in a small pot. It needs extra care with Ca and Mg, but that, for me, is more than offset by the ease with which I can reset a plant with a flush if things start going sideways. With soil, flushing is less effective.

There is a small chance that I might also try soil-less ProMix in the same pots at some point (I love what @Cave Dirt Cody does with ProMix) , but the jury is out on that one. If this grow finishes as well as it seems to be headed, coco will be my tool in future.

Exactly. It is too easy to get sucked into buying fancy stuff that is not really needed. Guess how I know... :pighug: :biggrin:
I'm all about easy! I'm fairly happy with how my EarthBox program worked this run. I've figured refinements and improvements.....some minor and some may be major. It's fairly simple, in my organic mind, and easy to maintain with minimal work.
I'm not getting younger and it doesn't look like the damn VA wants to help me improve. EBs are not the easiest pots to move around to train and work. If I keep living long enough, I'll have to face the fact I may not be able to move them around as easily.
I got that covered!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang: I'm not gonna let that BS stop me from growing canna the best way.....organically! No offense to you 'non-organic' stoner growers, but I'd quit canna before I'd grow or consume non-organic canna.
I'll just grow photos and one girl per tent. I won't have to move around for watering and training and worry about other plants. Photos for larger yields. The only changes would be the amount of top dressings. Still could run autos in my small tents.
If Texas would legalize and allow home growing, I'd just grow some monsters in Regular EBs. Getting up on a ladder/step-stool will be better, since no worry about being found out.
Texas legislative session starts tomorrow. Hopefully something logical can make it to the damn floor this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back