Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... Has anybody a contact at NASA? We need to restructure our landscape so we don't mess with the earths orbit around the sun. We also need to seal/cover our buildings (in a correct way) while doing it to prevent that the sun gets a hold of us and bringing us closer, or we just wait until its to complicated to fix. But i bet the others have this under FULL control so why do i worry - i mean they are the professionals with their fancy educations and reputations.

We could, honestly, use our constructions and landlines to fix the all ready messed up orbit, but then they need to give me a little bit of trust and give me full control over our electricity.

Well, some people would probably be a little angry while i'm trying to fix it, but what the heck, i'm saving the planet and your offsprings....

Whos working with this kind of shit as i would like to contribute.... The others are ditching us but i will stay until we can come up with a system to change the orbit in a safe way. And its an easy fix with todays technology, we just apply the model that works but in a little bigger scale.

Stop remembering stuff I said lmao besides if I do get it, Ill probably never see her again

:pighug: Well....That was me Thoughts.....if you ask her out before you leave and it doesn't work......you are not sitting in the same workplace getting embarassed about it........:pass:

:pighug: Well....That was me Thoughts.....if you ask her out before you leave and it doesn't work......you are not sitting in the same workplace getting embarassed about it........:pass:
I like that thought, but I think in this case Im gonna let sleeping dogs lie. Right now I dont need extra drama. Plus we still havent said anything non work related to eachother so it is what it is.

Guys... Has anybody a contact at NASA? We need to restructure our landscape so we don't mess with the earths orbit around the sun. We also need to seal/cover our buildings (in a correct way) while doing it to prevent that the sun gets a hold of us and bringing us closer, or we just wait until its to complicated to fix. But i bet the others have this under FULL control so why do i worry - i mean they are the professionals with their fancy educations and reputations.

We could, honestly, use our constructions and landlines to fix the all ready messed up orbit, but then they need to give me a little bit of trust and give me full control over our electricity.

Well, some people would probably be a little angry while i'm trying to fix it, but what the heck, i'm saving the planet and your offsprings....

Whos working with this kind of shit as i would like to contribute.... The others are ditching us but i will stay until we can come up with a system to change the orbit in a safe way. And its an easy fix with todays technology, we just apply the model that works but in a little bigger scale.

Pfft....not me for sure....:pass:...more chance with the US members....:headbang:

Meanwhile in Connecticut.....
:cooldance:
Screenshot_20230109_075445_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back