Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckly, i have plenty of experience for the one and its about 2 minutes from my current job, way better benefits, no thc testing, actual paid personal days....and breaks....I havent had a break in so long Idk what its like to not work at work.
Sounds like its just the ticket! Rolling one to your success :joy:

Afternoon @Talonxracer ..... :pass: ...sharing one.....

Now the Kitties are Happy......got anything Planned for the day............?
I dont have much planned, a dump run, grab some kitty food and try to stay away from people as much as possible, the covid is making its appearance all over town, but it has been just fever and severe body aches without the respiratory issues for most.

That job don’t fulfill a purpose, it’s something to do to put food on the table which i feel is a waste of time

Basic Requirement @Xmas ...:pighug:.....unfortunately we all gotta eat.......

when i could do something beautiful that makes people happy and gives me a feeling of inner peace and knowing i do something good for all of us.

Nothing stops you Planning...............:pass:

But looking at the world today i believe my ancestors/tribe have been wiped out as there is no structure… The only thing that has a structure is the cannabisplant, which make me feel calm and warm when I’m looking at it and it’s possibly my only friend.

CannaHugs.....:bighug:...I Get them too..........

Morning kittens......rough night trying to catch my breathe......seems I'm gonna have to do some tear out and mold remediation in the shed if I'm gonna be out there much. 2nd time I've worked out there most the day and 2nd time it's been a rough night breathing so don't think I can blame it on pollen this time.

Mask up @Bill.de.Cat ....:pass:...we All need to Breathe...........mold is no good to man nor beast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back